DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Town Guard Armor Replacer

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

==========

Description

==========

This is simply a replacer for the guards armor with my town honour guards armor i made for my leveled list overhaul.

Got the idea at TESAlliance to make this into a replacer.

==========

Requirements

==========

Oblivion 1.2.0416

Knights of the Nine

==========

Installation

==========

1. Extract to a temorary folder

2. Copy/Paste to the Oblivion data directory

3. Start the oblivion launcher and enable the .esp

==========

Uninstallation

==========

1. Start the oblivion launcher and uncheck the .esp

2. Delete the associated files

==========

Incompatibilites

==========

Anything that edits the town guards armours.

==========

Credits

==========

Bethesda for Oblivion

TheMythofStrider for the same size pauldrons

The GIMP team for GIMP

The Nifskope team for Nifskope

==========

Contact

==========

You can find me at TESAlliance as John

You can find me on TESNexus as Johnn123

==========

Legal

==========

You may use these as you please but you must credit those who deserve credit, as well as crediting me for my work.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Celebdea

Only rated as four stars since I haven't seen them in NifSkope/CS yet, but given that:

a) I've been expanding the Imperial Townsguard Armour by... someone (Whoops! Forgotten your name; sorry mate!) to achieve four ranks: Guard, Sergeant, Lieutenant (pronounced the the American way!) and Captain. I'm planning on using this armour set in another mod - the Town of Haven. Name changes planned (Town of Nibenay, Nibenay Townguard Armour) along with Nibenese Ranger Armour (bit if a head scratcher on that at the moment).

b) Johnn123 has done a female version of this armour mesh. YES!

This'll help me out tremendously in expanding the rest of the Townsguard Armours, with female versions for the officers as well! The only thing to figure out is what helmet to use.

Nice one, squire.

Link to review
16bitmarvin

YO! simply the coolest guard armor replacer out there!

just one small question, is it possible to remove the shiny effect on the pauldrons? in combination with ENB its shining bright like a diamond XD

Link to review