DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

5 Screenshots

About This File

Uploaded by request. July 30 2010

This is the original 2008 Readme unaltered except for contact details. This save was made before (I think) eyelashes and hi res textures were available and also the first file I ever uploaded before I made any mods for Oblivion. I now use HGEC with Ozmo's face and body textures as well as IFT, so the face will look different as far as textures go...and hopefully nice.

Later, I might load the save just to see what she looks like and post a new screen shot. The included screens are the originals.

The face can also be transferred to another save with Wrye Bash or Face Exchange Lite if preferred.

I just noticed on the save game time it took me an hour to create her face and 16 minutes to get to the sewer exit on the second save...lol

The Readme...

A save game file of Angelica, an Imperial Mage. This save was created with the Shivering Isles expansion installed, but it should still work.

A few months ago poor Angelica was arrested for practicing magic without a license. She is still an amateur, but she has high hopes of climbing the ranks of the Mage's Guild and maybe toppling the Arch Mage from his lofty position. Destruction and Conjuration are particular favourites of hers and when she was arrested it was for shooting apples from a tree with fireballs for her summoned scamp to eat. The guards take a dim view of frivolity in the city center.

She does have a serious side and is training to be the best Marksman in Cyrodiil.

There are 2 saves in the archive, this Readme and a couple of screenshots. One save in the starting cell and the other at the sewer exit with all the bit's and pieces she's collected along the way.

I've given her a custom class but that can easily be changed before leaving the sewers as can anything else.

The only requirement is the hair only pack for Original Races from the Corean Race mod available on Tesnexus. Make sure to download the EGM files for the Corean Hair for Original Races and follow the instructions. I also use Exnem's Female Body replacer, Improved Facial Textures V2.1 with Enayla's textures over the top. There should be no problem without these, but results may vary.

There are no cheat items included and the weapons, armours and clothing shown in screenshots are not in the saves.

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion

Exnem for his great Female Body replacer

idkrrr for the Corean Race

Enayla and Shady Tradesman for their facial textures

My appreciation also goes to the authors of the many other mods I use with my characters.

I ask that I be contacted before this save or the face is used for anything other than personal use.

If I don't respond in a reasonable time, which is unlikely, feel free to do whatever you like with them.

I can be contacted here on The Alliance as Maigrets or,

SavageArtistry's forum. Registration required.

http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.