DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Maigrets Gothic Breton Race V2- HGEC RF RM UFF

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Maigrets Gothic Breton Race Version 2 for Exnem/HGEC RM RF UFF

UPDATES: 16th Sept 2010

Added esps for Nehrim if you would like to use this race and are playing the mod. All you need do is install the meshes and textures as normal into the Nehrim data folder and use one of these esps according to the body replacer you use. I've renamed them to Nehrim MGothic Breton Race to avoid any confusion.

You're going to need at least OBMM (manual version, not the exe.) If OBMM doesn't work copy the default ini from the Oblivion root directory to the Nehrim directory. Nehrim doesn't access this file, but OBMM will want it. Create a new shortcut for the Nehrim version.

You will also need the body meshes installed for the body replacer you use, whether it's HGEC, UFF or Robert's Male and Female. The two most recent screen shots show the race in Nehrim wearing the leather armour.

Credit goes to Beana for remastering the original esps.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a lite version of SavageArtistry's Gothic Breton race which is found in her mod Modified Hair and Eyes on this forum.

http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

***The original Readme is included with this file. If you need details of what the previous version included, you'll find the info there. This mod is NOT compatible in any way with version one. See details below.***

Make sure you have read this Readme before asking questions that are answered here.....OK? Any issues or other problems will only be addressed at the forums where this file is added. Not by email or PM. However, if I have made a mistake I will happily fix it.

AUTHOR

Maigrets

Version:

Two

CHANGES from version one:

This is version 2 of my version of Gothic Breton.

List of changes:

1. Now uses Elaborate Eyes with a large selection of eyes. There will be NO issues with "googly" eyes as the EE meshes are in my folders. If you have problems it's NOT this mod.

2. Two male face textures. One clean shaven and one with stubble. Both have a scar over the left eye. However if you wish to use the other available texture options you'll need to download Modified Hair and Eyes Full or the Update and rename and replace as required. NOTE: Males are set up as two separate races with their own hair selection as well. You won't see the female hair in Character Gen for the guys.

3. The eyelashes are now included so no there's no extra requirements. Same selection for females and males. See original Readme.

4. I've left out the earrings this time. There are several mods around now that have nice earrings to be used in game without having to change files and folders around.

5. Which comes to the next point. The folder structure has changed which is one reason it's not compatible with version one.

6. A lot of extra hair added. See additional credits.

7. In the OPTIONS folder you'll find the Robert's Female and UFF textures and esps, plus instructions. There is also a face texture for the original female face. Just replace it. It's named the same so will work.

8. The summoned Spriggan, Avalon, is now a little smaller and levels with the player. This time I have not supplied esps without the summon so if you don't like it, don't use it. There is also the Companion Heal spell which I haven't altered from the original. Either use it or not.

9. That's all I can think of at the moment.

DETAILS:

Everything you need, including the Eyelashes is included in this file. Default esp is Exnem/HGEC since it's what I use. Robert's Female and UFF textures included in the OPTIONS Folder with instructions. As stated above there is no esp included without the summoned Spriggan.

STATS:

Basic attributes Female: as for the Vanilla Breton

Strength: 30

Intelligence: 50

Willpower: 50

Agility: 30

Speed: 40

Endurance: 30

Luck: 50

Personality: 40

Skill Bonus:

Blade: 10

Alteration: 10

Conjuration: 10

Illusion: 10

Marksman: 10

Restoration: 10

I've included Blade and Marksman because I use characters with weapon and magic skills. Male stats are the same as the originals but they have the Blade and marksman added as well.

The Racial Spells are the same except I have added a Companion Heal Spell as a Lesser Power and the Summonable Spriggan called Avalon. The summoning lasts for 120 seconds and she has the normal creature stats besides the changes listed at the start of this Readme.

REQUIRED MODS:

Oblivion Version 1.2.0416 This mod was created with SI installed, but no assets were used from the expansion.

One of the Custom Race Fixes is needed to get past the dialogue in the starting dungeon. Or preferably the Unofficial Oblivion Patch which includes a race fix.

How to INSTALL:

Unpack the archive to a temporary folder anywhere on your hard drive. Check the folder structure if necessary, then move the meshes and textures folders plus the esp to your data folder. Say yes to any request to overwrite.

If using a female body replacer other than Exnem/HGEC look in the OPTIONS folder and follow the instructions inside. Male textures are installed with the main files.

MAKING CHANGES TO A CHARACTER IN GAME:

"You can make changes to the character while playing the game by going into the console (~) and type "showracemenu" without the quotes.

Once you're happy with the changes, DO NOT click on the DONE button, instead, press the ESC key to bring up the game menu and save the game. Then load that save game from the game Menu. This is the safe way to exit the console without messing up your character's stats."

When creating your character it is also a good idea to Reset the face before making any adjustments, then move the complexion slider all the way from one side to the other and back to where you want it to be. This allows the game to get the correct texture. It works and also helps eliminate the neck seam.

However, these textures don't require it. They match perfectly without a neck seam, although the males will sometimes have a seam.

UNINSTALL:

Remove folder MGothicBreton from data\meshes\characters

Remove folder MGothicBreton from data\textures\characters

Remove folder Flonne from data\textures\characters - this is the EE version of Flonne's eyes and has a different file path than her other eyes.

Remove the esp.

ORIGINAL CREDITS AND THANKS TO:

SavageArtistry for permission to use her race files in the first place. These include her original face textures, and modified body textures.

Cernasite for permission to use her pretty Dragon Eyes.

Capucine for the eyes at this link as requested in Readme:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3934

idkrrr for the saram race hair.

idkrrr for the Corean Hair.

Throttlekitty for his hairstyles.

Renzeekin and Ascendence Kel for Leon's Hair from RE4

Throttlekitty and jclyde6108 for the Working Eyelashes.

Robert2 for the MaleBodyReplacerV4

Exnem for the Eyecandy body

RAIAR for the HGEC Eyecandy Conversion

kynetarse for the Custom race Fix

SavageArtistry for the smaller elf ear meshes and textures.

Spirited Treasure and Team for the earrings.

Kikaimegami and others for their help at The Eyecandy Forum.

There's a small info with these credits plus original earrings readme in the EXTRA folder.

The CS WIKI for invaluable information and last but not least, Bethesda without whom we wouldn't have this great game, let alone the talented modders who contribute their work every day.

NEW CREDITS for version two:

idkrrr for the Sulhwa race hair

HISSSSA for HS Hair

kakashisensei2000 for the Short Layered Style

The original author of Babe hair

Flonne for the lovely Ren Eyes

bnnfish for the EE conversion of Flonne's eyes

Nequam - Elaborate eye meshes

Sarielle - Elaborate eye textures- All Sorts of Eyes.

If I've omitted anyone please let me know.

Thanks also to my friends SavageArtistry, Usgosudi Whahya and ThePriest909 for their support and kindness.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

I can be contacted by PM at the SavageArtistry Forum as Maigrets:

http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

and here at TES Alliance

Email: maigrets55@yahoo.com.au

NOTE: To re-iterate - email and PM's are not for mod problems or other technical issues and those will be ignored. Any problems will be addressed at the respective forum areas. No exceptions.

LEGAL:

Please do not upload this mod "anywhere" else in it's current or altered form without asking me first. Many of my mods have been translated to other languages which is fine with me, but I'd like to be notified.

The face textures in this mod are NOT to be used for any project including companions. If you are unsure please contact SavageArtistry who created them.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.