DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Elemental Weavers - Dremora Kin V2.7z

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

ELEMENTAL WEAVERS - DREMORA KIN is a Race mod for Exnem HGEC UFF RM RF Body Replacers.

***THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSION ONE. SEE DETAILS OF CHANGES BELOW.***

AUTHOR:

Maigrets

VERSION:

Two

The original Readme from version one is included in the archive if you wish to know anything else about the previous version and history not mentioned here.

Make sure you have read this Readme before asking questions that are answered here. Any issues or other problems will only be addressed at the forums where this file is added. Not by email or PM. However, if I have made a mistake I will happily fix it.

DESCRIPTION:

The Dremora Kin are Elemental Weavers. Born in the Maelstrom of Chaos, they have control of the Element of Fire. They are Twin Souls and when you choose one sex the other is present in spirit, but unseen. They can summon a Web Weaver familiar and burst into flame for a few seconds like a Phoenix when using their specially added spell. Although distantly related to the Dremora, they do not resemble them in appearance, but share a similar nature.

CHANGES IN THIS VERSION:

1. Eyes no longer use the default eye mesh. They are now Elaborate Eyes and at the moment almost all selections are slit eyes. I might add more normal eyes later. There will be NO issues with "googly" eyes since all meshes and textures are included in my mod. If you do have problems with eyes it's NOT this mod.

2. Removed the earring selections. Instead of swapping folders around there are now several good mods that offer earrings interchangeable in game.

3. Overpowered Player Powers/Resistances changed and lowered substantially.

4. The Flame of Chaos Spell has been substantially lessened in power, as well as having different effects and a higher casting cost. The spell is more orientated towards mage users and disabling enemy magic users, like OOO's conjurers for example. Hopefully. I haven't yet tested it so it may need tweaking. I've added a few Black Soul Gems into the chest with the swords so those Necromancers can have the tables turned on them. Obviously, I added Soul Trap to the spell. See details about the player "flame on" in the original readme.

5. Web Weaver is no longer essential. I don't know why I made it so since it's a summoned creature and can be recalled at will. It's natural resistances have been lowered as well. Still has a very poisonous bite. See details in original readme about ownership, and summon time etc.

I haven't made any changes to the Companion Healing spell. It's called Rejuvenate Friend.

6. A number of hair styles have been added from HS Hair and the Sulhwa race by idkrrr. Male and female hair will only show for that gender. The styles I've added are ones I prefer and I see no point in adding ones I don't.

7. Spiderweb Eyelashes are now included and not a mod requirement. As mentioned in the original Readme they can look very dark in the inventory screen, but are fine in game.

8. As before in the OPTIONS folder you will find the textures for Robert's Female Body Replacer and for UFF with instructions.

9. Spike's Demon Tail mod has a skeleton.nif with it, but I'm using Coronera's Compatibility Skeletons and I didn't want them overwritten. So, I've left out the skeleton.nif in this mod. There are no problems with the tail.

10. Folder structure has changed which is one of the number of reasons this version is incompatible with the original.

11. That's it I think. Oh yes, I forgot, they don't have horns because I prefer they don't.

OTHER INFO:

After exiting the Sewers at the end of the tutorial you will find a chest on top of the tunnel near the rocks. It has a one handed longsword and a claymore. Both are animated with a lava effect inside the blade thanks to Helborne and his weapon resources. There is also some minor loot and the aforementioned Black Soul Gems.

Both swords were also present in version one.

REQUIRED MODS:

Oblivion Version 1.2.0416 Made with SI installed but not required.

Robert's Male Body Replacer v4 for male characters. I haven't used V5 so I have no idea if it will work properly.

One of the Custom Race Fixes is needed to get past the dialogue in the starting dungeon. Or preferably the Unofficial Oblivion Patch which includes a race fix.

STATS:

BASIC ATTRIBUTES - MALE/FEMALE:

A few changes made here.

Strength 45/40

Intelligence 50/55

Willpower 40/45

Agility 35/40

Speed 45/45

Endurance 45/35

Luck 40/40

Personality 20/20

=320

SKILL BONUS

Restoration - 5

Blade - 10

Conjuration - 5

Destruction - 5

Alteration - 10

Mysticism - 5

Alchemy - 5

=45

INSTALL:

For best results unpack the archive to a temporary folder. Move the meshes, textures and the esp to your data folder. Say yes to any request to overwrite. If you already have any of the resources I've used it won't matter. They go to the same folders as the originals and are not renamed.

UNINSTALL:

Remove all folders and the esp associated with this mod at these paths:

data\meshes\characters\Dremora Kin - you should leave the _male folder intact.

data\meshes\Malo

data\meshes\weapons\helborne

data\textures\characters\Dremora Kin

data\textures\Malo

data\textures\weapons\helborne

data\textures\menus\icons\helborne

NOTE:

If you use Malo's spider mod you would want to leave the folder intact. The same goes for Helborne's weapon folder.

HELPFUL HINTS FOR CHARACTER GENERATION:

When creating your character it is a good idea to Reset the face before making any adjustments, then move the complexion slider all the way from one side to the other and back to where you want it to be. This allows the game to get the correct texture. It works.

If you wish to make changes to an existing character follow the directions below:

"You can make changes to the character while playing the game by going into the console (~) and type "showracemenu" without the quotes.

Once you're happy with the changes, DO NOT click on the DONE button, instead, press the ESC key to bring up the game menu and save the game. Then load that save game. This is the safe way to exit the console without messing up your character's stats."

CREDITS:

**All authors were either contacted by email or PM or give permission in their Readme text asking only for credits.

ORIGINAL CREDITS Version One

Many thanks to:

SavageArtistry for permission to use her original face and body textures.

Alienslof for the spider meshes and textures.

Malo for the original spiders mod.

Cernasite for the Dragon Eyes.

Koldorn for his eye textures. Permission in Readme.

Capucine for the eyes at this link as requested in Readme:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3934

Spirited Treasure and Team for the earrings.

idkrrr for the saram and Corean hair.

Helborne for his weapon resource.

Spike4072 for the Demon Tail resource.

Throttlekitty and jclyde6108 for the Working Eyelashes.

Throttlekitty for the hairstyles.

Robert2 for the MaleBodyReplacerV4

Exnem for the Eyecandy body

RAIAR for the HGEC Eyecandy Conversion

kynetarse for the Custom race Fix

scruggsywuggsy the ferret at the Official CS Forums for info on scripted spell effect.

ADDITIONAL CREDITS for Version 2:

HSSSSA for the HS hair

idkrrr for the Sulhwa Race hair

Ravege for the slit pupil eyes

Nequam for Elaborate eyes

The CS WIKI for invaluable information and last but not least, Bethesda without whom we wouldn't have this great game, let alone the talented modders who contribute their work every day.

SavageArtistry's Modified Hair and Eyes is now at version 2.5 and can be downloaded from this link. It's not necessary to register unless you wish to comment. However, a further update is available and requires log in to download. See contact info.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

I can be contacted by PM at SavageArtistry Forum as Maigrets:

http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

By PM at TES Alliance also as Maigrets:

Email:

maigrets55@yahoo.com.au

NOTE: To re-iterate - email and PM's are not for mod problems or other technical issues and those will be ignored. Any problems will be addressed at the respective forum areas. No exceptions.

LEGAL:

Please do not upload this mod "anywhere" else in it's current or altered form without asking me first. Many of my mods have been translated to other languages which is fine with me, but I'd like to be notified.

The face and body textures in this mod are NOT to be used for any project including companions. If you are unsure please contact SavageArtistry who created them.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.