View other files from this member
- Submitted: Nov 03 2010 03:33 AM
- Last Updated: Jan 14 2011 08:41 PM
- File Size: 112.55MB
- Views: 6609
- Downloads: 3,843
Download Darkness Hollows: TESA's 2010 Halloween Challenge
[RELz] Darkness Hollows
Author: TES Alliance
Release Date: 31.October.2010
"There was no way out of the Hollows. One by one they were led up the rise to Castle Thatchmoon and no one ever returned."
Darkess Hollows is a Halloween themed dungeon adventure plugin for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Once the plugin has been activated and the game loaded, travel to the forests of the West Weald in search of an abandoned homestead. Inside, search out a mysterious painting of a lost realm called Darkness Hollows. The painting is a portal that will deliver you to the wooded vale and the terrible adventure awaiting you within the hollow's ruined fortress...Castle Thatchmoon. Once you enter Castle Thatchmoon there is no escape, no one ever escapes, but your only chance of being the first is to be well prepared for a long dungeon crawl BEFORE you enter. Players are advised to have both a ranged weapon and an enchanted weapon before attempting Darkness Hollows. For the best results, play in the dark without music and without magic effects like "Nighteye" and "DetectLife". Be wary in your adventuring hero...
- A Haunting Forest Setting
- Detailed Backstory to Explore
- New Enemies!
- Unique Weapons!
- A Halloween Atmosphere
- A Dozen Unique Levels
- Traps and Puzzles
- Voiced Dialogue!
- Big Boss Battle!
- Fun Rewards!
- And More...
- Companions: If your Companions do not have a summon spell you can use to call them to you, leave them at home! There are places within Darkness Hollows they simply cannot go without being lost or killed. We are not responsible for any poor creatures who end up in the abyss for eternity because their PC partners didn't heed sound advice.
- Levels: We recommend characters be at least level 15+ before attempting Darkness Hollows. While some enemies are leveled to give a bit of a break, some are not and are rather difficult at lower levels.
- Godmode: While you may be tempted to use godmode to brave the horrors in Darkness Holllows, don't. There are some scripts running that will not fire properly if you are in godmode and you will not be able to proceed.
- Collision/Clipping: Do not use the "tcl" console command to navigate through Darkness Hollows. There are collision boxes designed to guide your immersion and trigger zones to progress events, both of which can be drifted through with collision toggled off resulting in a bad experience for you, so give your console the night off.
v1.6.0 Bug Fixes:
- Repaired Keychain Mod Conflict in Level XI
- Repaired the Level I Exit Sequence
- Adjusted Hint Guide
- Added Missing Keys
v1.5.0 Bug Fixes:
- Adjusted Beast fight in Level XI
- Adjusted Entry Door Position Level XIV Locked No Exit Door
v1.4.0 Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Main Rooms Key Loop for Level XI
- Removed Quest Marker on All Stym Keys
- Adjusted Entry Door Position Level XII Locked Exit Door
- Really Fixed Argonian Bug in Level X [Thanks to Arthmoor]
- Recompiled a Few Logic Errors in Scripts [Thanks to Arthmoor]
- Update DarknessHollows-Sounds For Fixed Dialogue for Level XII [Thanks to Arthmoor]
- Fixed Push Sequences for Level XI
- Fixed Non Aggressive Dremora in Level V
- Removed Poison Disabling from Food in Level IV
- Reduced Enemy Difficulty on Level XI
- Unlocked Level XIV Entrance
- v1.4.1 Added Key to Ascension Level
v1.3.0 Bug Fixes:
- Unlocked the Lower Halls Door Between Levels XI and XII
- Removed Necklace and Stopped Scripts from Level XI
- Adjusted Script in Level X to do an Argonian Race Check
- Added Quest Update Check to Main Boss Chamber Entry
- Fixed Spectral/Dead Horse Scripts
- Meshes Updated- Redownload Meshes Pack for Illuminated Level Decals.
v1.2.0 Bug Fixes:
- Cleaned Out a few Lingering Dirty Edits
- Lowered Some Floating Clutter in the Core
- Removed Excess Entry Option for Level VII
- Adjusted Cave-in Sequence in Level VII
v1.1.1 Bug Fixes:
- Cleaned Out a few Lingering Dirty Edits
- Disabled the "Travel To" Option on the Map Marker
- Linked the Door Adjacent to the Level XI Exit, Leading to the Lower Halls Where You Can Get the Key to Open Level XII
- Disabled Vanilla Dialogue in Level IV's Void Ghost
- Releveled Some Uber Difficult Enemies
- MMM in Darkness Hollows: As this is a major dungeon crawl mod, you can naturally expect a number of spawning enemies to keep you on your toes. That said, MMM users may encounter some significant FPS loss in one or two levels of Darkness Hollows due to the increased spawns. You may want to use a spawn rate reducing plugin when running the two mods together.
Downloader Note: Be sure you download and properly install ALL 4 Files or the mod will not function as intended.
Other files you may be interested in ..
May 14 2013 01:50 PM
Apr 14 2013 09:46 PM
Feb 12 2013 04:56 AM
Feb 08 2013 04:10 AM
Feb 04 2013 12:35 AM
Jan 30 2013 11:35 PM
Jan 09 2013 06:47 PM
Dec 30 2012 12:30 AM
By David Brasher
Nov 06 2009 01:31 AM
Apr 14 2010 05:10 PM
Sep 21 2012 12:31 PM
Feb 27 2010 06:18 PM
Apr 01 2012 08:49 PM
Jan 04 2010 01:49 AM
Jul 31 2009 07:53 PM
Nov 22 2012 09:07 PM
- 1,164 Total Files
- 136 Total Categories
- 242 Total Authors
- 301,311 Total Downloads
- Unique Region Names Latest File
- Monojin Latest Submitter
6 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users
SRW0, Bing (2)