DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Waterlily Cottage ver 1 2 1.2

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Location: At a pond on the right side of the road to Cheydinhal. Fast travel available.

Rooms: One big room with two fire places, bedroom area, kitchen area, dining area. Basement with storage capacity, trapdoor entrance. The interior is basically the same as my Bravil Bridge Cottage; as the Bravil Cottage conflicts with landscape mods in the area, I decided to find an alternate location for the cottage interior (which I am very fond of).

Storage: 20 non-respawn-containers (many of them 'mini-barrels so they won't take up any valuable space) in the main cottage and 40 non-respawn-containers in the basement.

Special features: Waterside deck. The house is companion-friendly, fully path-gridded and has persistant beds and chairs that companions can use. You can make soup in one of the cooking pots. You can pour yourself beer and wine from the kegs in the basement. Sunlight is turned off during nighttime. You can lit/turn out the fires by clicking on the logs in the fireplaces.

Nice view from the waterside deck.

New in ver 1.1:

Outdoors forge and useable anvil.

Improved light and 6 extra mini-barrels in the basement.

Ver 1.2:

Improved a script to prevent soup-making from taking too many hours if the player leaves the cottage.

Buyable: Borba at Borba's Goods and Stores in Cheydinhal will sell you the cottage.

Notes: Only stock Bethesda middle- and lower-class furniture included.

More screenshots and information can be found here

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• see text

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.