DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Nemoria Cottage

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Name: Nemoria Cottage

Version: 2

Date: 11/28/2010

Category: Houses

Author: Beana

Forum: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/index

HomePage: http://www.tesalliance.org/

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

Cobl

=================

Description:

=================

Here's my cottage. Its small... quaint... not extravagant but its where I call home. It has everything I need and I hope you enjoy it. Its set beyond boarders behind and down the mountain from Hermaeus Mora's shrine. There is a cobl sorter, luggage and bakery items in mah home so cobl is needed.

=================

Details:

=================

My small little cottage, you can't even really call it mine...ideas yes... but without the help of some really wonderful people it would be just that.... a small blah cottage in the woods. They helped me make it a home. XPerience101 who created this lovely cottage and stable mesh. To WindmillTilter and Grond who brought it to life.... editing collision, randomizing normals!!!!!!!! *dance* among other things. InsanitySorrow... not sure I can even say in one readme how much I appreciate your help and constant guidance. Not a day goes by that your not willing to help with all my questions (even when I answer them for you lol) and its with such graciousness do I thank you. Whether its editing textures, meshes... anything you are always there! I thank you!! *higs* U iz Jedi. WhoGuru, Greenwarden and Khettienna.. lovely ladies I sing praise to each of thee! Thank you so much for your guidance, patience and friendship. Yevic! Your added in there too... yet your not lady!!! :D

=================

Installation

=================

1. Drop the BSA and the ESP you chose into your data folder.

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.

InsanitySorrow, Khettienna, Darkstone for testing :wub:

My list of wonderful resources in no particular order:

XPerience101- Highleaf Estate

InsanitySorrow- Christmas Resource and Potion Bottles, GlowBall, SnowGlobe

WhoGuru- Red's Flea Market

Garnet- Colorful Basements

Korana- Icicles, Christmas Resource, her wonderful Hidden Elves that with her gracious blessing allowed me to recolor and use for Nemoria

Thanks to Navetsea for the HGEC body and hand textures I modified

Sinblood- Giving his gracious blessing to use his Widow Dress and Cross Necklace for Nemoria

Nequam - Elaborate eye meshes

Sarielle - Elaborate eye textures- All Sorts of Eyes

DarkRider- Celtic Decor II, Mage Portals (I colored rug texture to make it christmassy)

Meo- For the wonderful Spinning Wheel and fireplace resource

Throttlekitty and jclyde6108 for the Working Eyelashes

idkrrr for the Corean Hair

Exnem for the Eyecandy body

EFG- Wine Glass

TESA Clutter's Guild - Needle, Spools, Picture Frames, Magnifying Glass

Yevic- Simple Light Fixture

mjy- Curtains (WindmillTilter edited this mesh)

WindmillTilter- Tea Set

Xiamara and Zimnel- More Sofas and Chairsets 1.0

Ampolx- Wood Textures

Nottlong- Paradise Screenshot

vaPER- Weather Boxes

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Elderscrolls Construction Set

TES4Edit

GIMP

NifSkope

TES4Files

Photoshop

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

If I have forgot anything please let me know. I will correct it and make it right! All of you that "know" me know that I in no way take credit for anything I did not create myself. I put this together with many resources.. I have done retextures and recolors. I in no way take credit for things I did not make so If I missed anything.. please let me know. I colored the rug texture so if you want to use this texture go ahead just credit me and DarkRider because it was his to begin with. The curtain mesh by mjy was edited by WindmillTilter, its sorta similar to the original but if you chose to use it please credit the work. The wonderful snowglobe was made by InsanitySorrow. If you chose to use globe in your mod please contact him for permission, he doesn't bite :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments