DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Stanwyck Heights 1.0

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Name: Stanwyck Heights

Version: 1.0

Date: 2/10/2011

Category: Houses

Author: astr0wiz

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

Shivering Isles

=================

Description:

=================

Stanwyck Heights is my project for CS Basics Final Exam, a cozy mountain retreat. The atmosphere is very comfortable, with two bedrooms upstairs, and a study, den, and dining area downstairs. There is a small basement where one may store a few items in a couple of chests or practice swordplay with a dummy. A large front porch area terminates at the end of a sheer drop, affording a splendid view of the valley below. On a clear day, you can see the whole of Cheydinhal.

There is a stable behind the resort, along with a small garden and a workshop. The workshop is multi-functional, housing both a smithy and a kitchen. It also contains a smoke room that holds a generous portion of venison and mutton, all hickory-smoked to perfection. Meals are prepared here and then delivered to the guests in the resort. The guests have sometimes complained of cold meals, so there may be a bit of work in the future to dig a tunnel between the buildings.

The road to Stanwyck Heights has long since disappeared, due to landslides, neglect, and mother nature. What is left is a cobblestone entryway from the east into the main grounds. This entryway is illuminated with several hanging lanterns, which normally scare away the local fauna. There should be no shortage, however, of wild game in these hills.

The resort is always open for the PC. It is meant to be a comfortable resting place for those who like to scour the frozen mountains in search of adventure. Just travel north of Cheydinhal to Fanacas. Then, head east up the mountains. You may not be able to take the direct route. If so, you may reach Stanwyck Heights by taking a roundabout route from the north or south.

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data

folder.

2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================

Incompatibility:

=================

None known

=================

Known Issues:

=================

None known

=================

History:

=================

2/10/2011 - Feb 10, 2011 - Initial Release

=================

=================

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.

Many thanks also to DarkRider for his excellent introductory tutorials.

Thanks also to the many fine folks at TESAlliance who have helped me and guided me when I was stuck.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Elderscrolls Construction Set

TES4Gecko

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Initial Release

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.