DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Castle Banner Replacer 1.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Name: Castle Banner Replacer

Version: 1.0

Date: 11/04/2011

Category: Textures

Author: InsanitySorrow

Source: TES Alliance

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================

Description:

=================

This is a texture replacer that replaces the Castle Banner textures with new higher resolution textures and more detailed, texture resolution is now 512x1024 (2x vanilla).

The textures were carefully created from scratch using the vanilla textures as a reference for the placement of details and City emblems. I aimed to create the new

textures with a similar look as the originals, just more detailed and with some added adjustments of my own.

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data

folder.

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================

=================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Photoshop

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work. Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 11/04/2011 - Initial Release

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.