DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Game Enhancer and stabilizer 2.5

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Compatibilities and Requirements:

This Mod is fully compatible with all DLC's, RR_Companion vault, Banished, Megaton House Overhaul Theme; and many others. If you happen to find a Mod that conflicts with this one, please report the conflict to me. And if you can, make a saved game right where the bug occurs, Right click the saved game, send to zip ot use 7z compressed to make the zip file, E-mail me the saved game, And I will be able to duplicate your issue, If I have all the mods you have. I can ask that you try to limit the size to 50 or 70 mods at once, give me a txt of the kind of tweaks used for a general idea so I can test it properly for you. I will do what I can to determine you issue.

Broken Steel is required.

What this Mod Does:

For those of you who may not know, Fallout 3 Generates many invisible walls. Game Enhancer and stabilizer them. Many posters have reported an increase in FPS, and a decrease in CTD's as a result of using this Mod. Nothing else has been changed about the game, outside of these meshes.

There is also a massive error that I have found in the games code, which I have shown in the images tab. It is a NavMesh Generation error, which I believe is the cause of errors within most Mods. Game Enhancer and stabilizer.esp file will prevent this error from entering the GPU processing stage. It will not remove the code, because doing so can be Disastrous for the Game it's self. Removing the error code could damage your Game and Game files. Do not try to modify my filter,

as doing so will likely damage your Game software in the process. You have been warned.

=====================================================================

Installation:>>>>>>>WARNING!!!<<<<<<

It must be pick and choose Carefully placed into your data directory. You may try Fomm or your version of load order tool for install but it must always be last to work correctly.

=====================================================================

IGame Enhancer and stabilizer.

Extract "Game Enhancer and stabilizer.esp" to your Data Folder, and activate it within your Mod Manager of choice. It should always be loaded below your master files, and your bug fixes. If you think any mod you use will change the context of this bug fix, load it beneath them as well. For now, you can't go wrong loading it at the very bottom.

If you are using Fallout 3 Bugs Remover Mod, uncheck it, back it up, and delete it entirely. Install the newer file "Game Enhancer and stabilizer.esp" . Always Keep it at the bottom of your load list. This one covers a heck of lot more, and also covers outside Mods using the bad code I explained above. You can use this file as a template to gauge the other mods with the bad code, and adjust those mods accordingly.

If any one has a question regarding this, ask me and I will provide you an answer. very quickly

Reported Bugs:

Do not allow Fo3Editor to master update these Files, It will result in CTD's If converted into esm's. Those that wish to use master update may, but after you have done so, place a fresh copy of my files into the data directory. This should prevent CTD's. The programming is esp related as the last file overrides previous programmings. It utmost important you understand this. "YOU CAN NOT MODIFY MY FILES AT ALL" So please don't try. It just results in problems and there are no problems until the code is changed by something or some one.

Other wise None that I'm aware of. Vigorously Tested.

Credits:

kalixx1 :

For outstanding testing, and ongoing reporting of the issues this type of file generates.

Excellent review Done By him: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=2321630

ElminsterAU :

For a wonderful tool allowing visual insight to the code of the game itself. A master of computer science, himself.

His tool can be found here: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=637

Timeslip :

For a devastatingly diverse tool; An absolute must have for this game. Excellent work.

His tool can be found here: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=640

Bethesda Softworks :

For giving the world such awesome games, and challenging entertainment.

Their website can be found here: http://www.bethsoft.com/eng/index.php

Annendum:

Questions will be answered, if asked, in the comment section.

I may be also reached at ( http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15877 ) The nexus web site. Have fun and enjoy your game.

What's New in Version 2.5

Released

• I am the author of this program. I have properly renamed it for what it does. Original file name was (Fallout 3 Invisible wall bugs remover ) Moved off Nexus to join here.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.