DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Real Water for the CS v1.1

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

HanaBanner02.png

Requirements.png

Oblivion 1.2.416

TES Construction Set 1.2

Optional - Construction Set Extender (why don't you have this?)

Decription.png

A texture to add realistic looking water to the Construction Set.

v1.1: Added 10 new textures to choose from. Enjoy!

Tired of that ugly pink fake water when working in the Construction Set? I sure was, so I found out how to replace it and made my own texture to simulate real water.

Update: Previous instructions included modifying the ConstructionSet.ini file, but it has since been determined this is not necessary. If the water does not look good in the CS, check to make sure these settings are set like this;

bUseWaterShader=0

bUseWaterHiRes=0

Installation.png

1. Extract this archive to a temp folder.

2. Decide which texture you would like to use. The current texture in the Textures\Water folder is the original as default. If you'd like to use an alternate texture, remove the file water00.dds from Textures\Water folder, add the alternate texture to this folder, and rename it to water00.dds. Drop the Textures folder into your Data folder.

3. Enjoy peaceful bliss while working in the CS.

Un-Installation.png

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Compatibility.png

Unless you already have a CS water replacer this will not overwrite any content, nor will it mess with your Oblivion game water.

History.png

5/14/2011 - v1.1 - Updated to add new textures.

5/10/2011 - v1.0 - Initial release.

Contact.png

I can be found and PM'd at tesalliance.org for any issues.

Credits.png

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.

Thanks to ShadeMe for the instructions on how to replace the ugly water.

ToolsUsed.png

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Elderscrolls Construction Set

Photoshop

Legal.png

You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of this mod.

What's New in Version v1.1

Released

• Updated to add 10 new textures.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.