About This File
Ever wanted a scarf to keep your character warm?, Or maybe a scarf with a face covering to conceal your character?, Well now you can.
Insanity's Scarves adds new playable scarves for your characters into the game, they come in 40 different texture variations and both masked and unmasked versions, a scarf for everyone . You can purchase the scarves at Nord Winds in Bruma. The scarves take up the amulet slot, so no dissapearing tails for beast races.
Note: For the time being the masked versions of the scarves will not correctly fit the Orcs or Beast races, so for the time being, used the unmasked versions for them.
- Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder.
- Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the Insanity's Scarves.esp file(s).
- Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the Insanity's Scarves.esp file(s).
- Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
Thanks to all those that commented on the WIPz pictures.
Big thanks to tumbajamba for giving permission to port over and use his scarf model. Original can be found here.
Project Authors: InsanitySorrow & Hanaisse
Original Model: tumbajamba
Model Edits: InsanitySorrow
Construction Set: Hanaisse
You may use this as you wish but you MUST give credit for any work used, especially the original author of the model. Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.
What's New in Version 1.0
- 14/05/2011 - Initial Release