DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Insanity's Scarves 1.0

(0 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Scarf_Banner04.png

Scarf_Requirements.png

Oblivion 1.2.416

Scarf_Description.png

Ever wanted a scarf to keep your character warm?, Or maybe a scarf with a face covering to conceal your character?, Well now you can.

Insanity's Scarves adds new playable scarves for your characters into the game, they come in 40 different texture variations and both masked and unmasked versions, a scarf for everyone :D. You can purchase the scarves at Nord Winds in Bruma. The scarves take up the amulet slot, so no dissapearing tails for beast races.

Note: For the time being the masked versions of the scarves will not correctly fit the Orcs or Beast races, so for the time being, used the unmasked versions for them.

Scarf_Installation.png

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder.
  2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the Insanity's Scarves.esp file(s).

Scarf_Un-Installation.png

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the Insanity's Scarves.esp file(s).
  2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Scarf_Contact.png

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

Scarf_Credits.png

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to all those that commented on the WIPz pictures.

Big thanks to tumbajamba for giving permission to port over and use his scarf model. Original can be found here.

Project Authors: InsanitySorrow & Hanaisse

Original Model: tumbajamba

Model Edits: InsanitySorrow

Textures: InsanitySorrow

Construction Set: Hanaisse

Scarf_Legal.png

You may use this as you wish but you MUST give credit for any work used, especially the original author of the model. Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 14/05/2011 - Initial Release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I know I´m really late on this, but I recently started playing oblivion again and found this wonderful mod. One problem tho´ the archive always downloads as corrupt, is this a problem with my browser? I´m using Google Chrome. I´m using Winrar to open it so that should not be a problem right? Thanks for answer.

Edited by MarekkC