DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Antiscamp's Villages

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This is a collection pack of the four villages I created for Oblivion between 2009 and 2011. Some of them conflict with other mods. there are detailed ReadMe's supplied with every village. All villages have things in common; among other things, there's a player house in each of them.

RUNESTONE VILLAGE

The first village I created for Oblivion had the best location ever, hiddden away in the Great Forest area. Not many conflicts between this and other mods were ever reported. I updated the village later into Runestone Village 2 which has more houses and villagers and other nice events as well. Both of these files are included in this download. Pleas, only use one of them.

MAGE'S CROSS

This village conflicts with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, unfortunately, as it was placed in the exact location as one of Oscuro's Ayleid Ruins on the Gold Coast. It's located south of Kvatch, east of Anvil in the beautiful area there. this can only be recommended if you don't use OOO.

LILYVALE TOWN

Lilyvale was possibly my finest looking village, but also the most conflict-ridden. It conflicts with numerous other mods, because I chose the location because of its beauty, not because of its practicality. Oh well. It's beautifully located between the Colovian Highlands and Chorrol. There are patches supplied. The one concerning Battlehorn Castle is imperative to use if you want to get it to run with that official DLC. Lilyvale also edited a lot of the landscape around the town, which made it conflict with Unnique Landscapes, unfortunately. A patch that makes those conflicts bearable (at least) is supplied with the download.

EASTBRINK TOWN

My latest village, released early 2011. This village - or rather town - is the result of all of the above, while it's also my only harbour town. Only one serious conflict has been reported and that concerns ImpeREAL - Imperial Forts. If you're using that mod, the Eastbrink tavern out by the road will conflict with one of the forts. The town is located east of Bravil on the other side of the Niben Bay, in the Nibenay Valley. There's also an optional CM Partners compatible .esp which lets you recruit three of the villagers to bring along on your adventures.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.