DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Anvil Exterior Retex 2.0

(0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

This is a conservative retexture for Anvil's exterior architecture. My goal was just to get rid of the dirty white and replace it with something warmer and easier on the eyes. Nothing exciting here. ;)

I didn't replace all textures. Most notably, the trim, doors, and roofs I left alone, as I didn't want to completely lose Anvil's style.

The new plaster/stone textures are the same size as their vanilla counterparts, and the brick textures are only twice the size (the originals were quite small), so the performance impact is trivial.

==================================

CREDITS

==================================

Thanks to/for, in no particular order:

• cfrevoir at deviantART for the original brick texture
  • Spiral Graphix for the stucco texture I baked into the new plaster textures

• the RAEVWD team for the LOD mesh for Benirus Manor & AnvilHouseGeneric01_far

• Qarl for the base roof texture and copper texture used to make the green copper roofs

• the UOP team & RAEVWD contributors/Arthmoor for resources used as a guide to make the Benirus Manor LOD Fix.

What's New in Version 2.0

Released

• Now includes matching LOD textures.
  • Also added an option to have green copper roofs that match the existing green copper found throughout Anvil.
  • Added a fix for Benirus Manor missing from Anvil's LOD.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.