View other files from this member
- Submitted: Jun 12 2011 06:04 PM
- Last Updated: Jun 14 2011 01:15 PM
- File Size: 8.6MB
- Views: 1331
- Downloads: 83
- Usage Rights/Permissions: Feel free to re-upload it if this file isn't changed or you doesn't violates the GNU-GPL license of this file.
Download Wrye Mash Stand Alone (WMSA) 0.0.3
Hi, every body !
This is my return here, and there's a new version of WMSA !
This version (0.0.3) should correct the problems that can be encountered on non US machines.
I thought I've done it in the former version, but I've forgotten to include encoding files for non US characters in the executable
The fact is that I have a non US machine, but I don't work on mods with Wrye Mash, I use it in a very basically way. (Launching the game, installing and uninstaling mods...)
All my apologies...
Concerning issues with .zip archives, WMSA does not exctract them itself. It uses 7z.exe (the one present in WMSA folder).
This version includes a manifest in the executable, and should be installable on Windows Vista and Seven. (I hadn't any problem myself, but we can't ever know...)
I experience problems too when I try to down or up load files from MediaFire, so I've uploaded WMSA installer on FilePlanet.
Feel free to upload it elsewhere if you find it usefull !
Of course, the first post is updated.
Thanks to everybody for the concern they have in WMSA !
No, you don't dream, Wrye Mash is now a stand alone program !
You don't have to mess anymore with Python nor WX, all is bundled in the executable.
Moreover, this version have some improvements:
- A new tab has appeared: the utilities tab, which allow user to launch any program or execute any command from Mash;
- The help window has been changed: it looks like a .chm one, with the help content on the left and page display on the right;
- By clicking on the green floppy disk in the status bar, you open the settings window;
- Some code tweeking for the installers tab: Mash won't send an error if it can't find the installers directory (usefull if this directory in located on a remote drive).
Download link (actual version 0.0.3): on File Planet, on Great House Fliggerty (thanks to leonardo2 for this last one ).
- Settings window has a new entry: installers directory. This allow the user to change this setting without openening 'mash.ini.'
- The installers tab (and its functions) has been improved: if your Morrowind installers are on a remote/external drive and if this drive is not connected, WMSA don't send errors, only a warning.
- Ability to delete mods or save from WMSA (warning: this deletes the files).
- Localisation issues (non US users related) should be corrected.
Wrye Mash Thread #5 official thread link: http://forums.bethso...-mash-thread-5/
This version of Mash is under GNU-GPL, the sources are included in the installer.
The installer has been built with BIM.
There are certainly bugs or unattended issues, so if you find some, just let me know.
Edit: download link updated for version 0.0.3.
-- readme.txt for Wrye Mash stand-alone executable --
-- D.C-.G 2009 --
- This is Wrye Mash stand alone version.
- All Python scripts and resources needed to use Wrye Mash have been embeded in the executable (mash.exe)
- and the distribution.
- So, you don't need to install Python and wxPython on your system, except if you want to mess with Wrye Mash
- source code.
- How to get the sources ?
- Just unpack 'source.zip' !
- How to (re)compile ?
- Be sure to have installed all Python dependencies for Wrye Mash on your system.
- Be sure to have installed py2exe 0.6.8 on your system.
- Open a console, go to the sources folder and run 'setup.py'.
- This stand-alone app have been compiled with distutils and py2exe.
- To get more informations about Wrye Mash, please reffer to its own documentation.
- To get more informations about distutils, please reffer to Python documentation.
- To get more informations about py2exe, please reffer to http://www.py2exe.or....cgi/FrontPage.
- Ceci est la version autonome de Wrye Mash.
- Tous les scripts et toutes les ressources Python nécessaires au fonctionnement de Wrye Mash sont inclues dans
- l'éxécutable et la distribution.
- Vous n'avez donc plus besoin d'installer Python et wxPython sur votre système, sauf si vous vouler travailler
- les codes sources.
- Comment obtenir les codes sources ?
- Dézippez simplement 'sources.zip' !
- Comment (re)compiler ?
- Vous devez avoir installé sur voter système tous les fichiers et bibliothèques Python dont Wrye Mash a besoin.
- Vous devez avoir installé py2exe 0.6.8 également.
- Ouvrez un console de commandes, allez dans le répertoires des sources, et lancez 'setup.py'.
- Pour plus d'informations sur Wrye Mash, veuillez consulter sa prope documentation.
- Pour plus d'informations sur distutils, veuillez consulter la documentation de Python.
- Pour plus d'informations sur py2exe veuillez consulter le site http://www.py2exe.or....cgi/FrontPage.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Apr 06 2013 03:51 PM
Mar 23 2013 10:33 PM
Mar 19 2013 11:50 PM
Mar 14 2013 01:37 PM
Feb 12 2013 04:56 AM
Feb 03 2013 04:01 PM
Dec 30 2012 12:30 AM
Dec 30 2012 12:24 AM
May 14 2013 09:45 AM
Aug 25 2009 06:16 PM
Jun 27 2011 12:10 AM
Sep 21 2010 12:50 AM
Apr 26 2010 06:28 AM
Oct 06 2010 08:06 PM
Mar 11 2010 11:20 PM
Feb 20 2012 02:26 AM
- 1,168 Total Files
- 136 Total Categories
- 242 Total Authors
- 302,452 Total Downloads
- Duke Patrick's Archery And Heavy Weapons Combat Latest File
- SpookyFX.com Latest Submitter
11 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
1 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users