View other files from this member
- Submitted: Aug 01 2011 05:47 AM
- Last Updated: Aug 03 2012 06:10 AM
- File Size: 111.83MB
- Views: 16423
- Downloads: 4,385
- Usage Rights/Permissions: Do Not Redistribute. Do Not Reuse Resources. Please Contact DarkRider Regarding Translations, Patches, Modifications, or Inclusions.
Download Reclaiming Sancre Tor RC1.0.5
Last Update: 03.August.2012
[WIPz] Reclaiming Sancre Tor, Thread IV
[WIPz] Reclaiming Sancre Tor, Thread V
[BETA] Reclaiming Sancre Tor, Thread I
In the aftermath of the Oblivion crisis, the Emperor is dead and no apparent heir will be named. The Blades, having served the Septim line for centuries, find themselves without an Emperor and without a cause to serve, and so they return to an ancient purpose.
Cyrodiil has been saved and the last son of the Septim line has ascended into the heavens. With the passing of time, life in the Imperial City resumes its normal candor and The Champion of Cyrodiil fades into anonymity…until a messenger arrives. Blade Captain Steffan has requested your return to Cloud Ruler Temple. He needs your help to escort a small party of Holymen to the Ruins of Sancre Tor. Seems a simple task; Steffan warns the journey is treacherous one, but if you are successful a new path may opened before you.
Thunder rolls overhead, the horses knicker nervously as you prepare to make the long journey to Sancre Tor. As the heavy storm clouds blot out the sky overhead, Captain Steffan catches your eye and smiles gratefully with a nod. The seasoned Blade foresees a dangerous road ahead and is obviously relieved to have a second blade along. As you mount your steed, the animal shakes the rain water out of its heavy mane. The four holymen appear from the Great Hall of Cloud Ruler Temple and begin to chant nervously. Steffan takes the lead and you close the holymen between you protectively as you weave your way down the mountain. Lightning flashes and on the distant road you see an unusual flicker of light. Someone is waiting for you in the darkness.
Bandits harry your party all along the road to Sancre Tor; with quick thinking and a quicker blade, you manage to keep them at bay. The holymen are exhausted but alive and well when the ruins at Sancre Tor finally come into view. No longer the ancient relic of a fortress you remember from months before, a vibrant living city has sprung up around it, reclaimed at last as a holy place and the new focal point for Blade affairs in Tamriel. Within the gray stone walls you find an army of Blades from across the Providences, living and working as one. Steffan offers you his hand and his thanks for your help with his escort detail, but the smile fades from his lips as he reads your expression. In your mind you wonder, with so many Blades so close at hand, why would Steffan send for you? Why would he require your help? The Blade Captain nods intuitively, "I know what you're thinking," he says evenly, "and you're right. There's another reason you've been called to Sancre Tor..."
Reclaiming Sancre Tor is an in-depth story based expansion pack that adds hundreds of new characters, overlapping quests, new worlds, and multiple unique dungeon levels to the original Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion RPG by Bethesda Softworks. The story surrounds a contingent of Blades from Morrowind who have reclaimed the ancient ruins of Sancre Tor in the aftermath of the Oblivion crisis. The player is invited to join their ranks and must aid the Blades in serving the Empire as well as unraveling their own destiny.
- Sancre Tor Reclaimed and Restored to Its Former Glory Inside and Out!
- An Elaborate Multifaceted Main Quest!
- Several Side Quests!
- 6 New Dungeon Levels!
- 5 New Worldspaces
- Light/Dark Morality Based Gameplay
- 5 New Towns to Visit!!!
- 5 New Blades Armors!!!
- New Weapons!!!
- Coveted Lore Based Treasures!!!
- And much, MUCH, more!!!
Current news, walkthroughs, and more for Reclaiming Sancre Tor can be found at the Reclaiming Sancre Tor Wiki
RST Project Forum on TES Alliance *Read-Only Beta Section Now Open to the Public*
Creator Interview in BethBlog
Reclaiming Sancre Tor Image Gallery
Reclaiming Sancre Tor Beta/Dev Image Gallery
Reclaiming Sancre Tor Video Gallery
Check out the latest Reclaiming Sancre Tor trailer: The Legend of Sancre Tor
Download @ TES Nexus
Download @ ReclaimSancreTor.com
Stuck? Don't know what to do next? Try the RST Wiki for the Official walkthrough and strategy guides.
Experiencing a Conflict or Bug? Browse the RST Bug Tracker for a list of all documented bugs, conflicts, and patches.
Technical trouble? Undocumented Mod Conflicts? Post in the Support Thread on TES Alliance OR Email us at email@example.com
Questions, issues, and concerns posted in other threads, comment sections, or PM'd to the author may not be addressed in a timely fashion if at all. Please use the provided support and help us help you.
What's New in Version RC1.0.5 (See full changelog)
- - Alt Start players can't exit the sewer through locked gate (aaRCMQ03) -Fixed
- - Bruin Does Not Engage Horse Seller in Foaming Flask (aaRCMQ03) -Fixed
- - Bruin attacks after Friendly Hit -Fixed
- - KOTN Conflict in Cheydinhal Chapel -Fixed
- - KDQ Conflict in Shadow’s Rest -Fixed
- - Occultists marked as Quest Items -Fixed
- - Cell 3,3 Bug in Gothcorga and Tuatha Danan -Fixed
- - Jules Cullen awol -Fixed
- - Oracle Resupply dialogue glitch post Half Light quest -Fixed
- - Cloud Ruler Shopkeeper AWOL -Fixed
- - RST Guards Must Be Imperial -Fixed
- - Cavern of Seeing MapMarker typo -Fixed
- - IC Apartment has floating benches -Fixed
- - IC Manor exterior pathing breaks -Fixed
- - Blade of Freezing Wind Teleport Bug -Fixed
- - RCSQ11 did not advance to stage 5 and complete. It did advance to stage 1 -Fixed
- - The enchantments to Chrysamere and Ice Blade of the Monarch do not seem to work -Fixed
- - The DragonBlade has strange collision. It stands at a 45* angle on its tip, and will not lie down in a display case. -Fixed, DL 1.0.5 meshes file
- - The Court of Blades roof has no collision -Fixed
- - An-Nagaia Mallari and Basilisk Fang are poisons but have the pink potion bottle/icon -Fixed
- - Water Accursed Dialog Loop -Fixed
- - Earth Warrior Dialogue Loop -Fixed
- RC1.0.4 Change Log
- Errant Typos and Spelling Error in Blades History Books -Fixed
- Court of Blade Door is Too High in Frame -Fixed
- In Requisitions, Players Can Dropout of Quest Convo and Disrupt the Quest -Fixed
- Wind Accursed Does Not Disable -Fixed
- Parlow's Merch Chest is Floating, Parlow is AWOL -Fixed
- Sancre Tor Secret Passage Portcullis Goes Nowhere -Fixed
- Temple of Light Map Marker Appears Prematurely -Fixed
- New Apprentices Have No GREETING. -Fixed
- Before Bleaker's Way Letter from Bruin Does not Arrive with Stone's Throw Location. -Fixed
- Add Additional Journal Entries to Alleviate Rampant Frustration/Boredom/Confusion. -Fixed
- Added Fast Travel Bypass to Opening Escort -Fixed
- Biologist can be Bypassed in Gothcorga -Fixed
- Crumbling Wall in Gothcorga Too Difficult to Find -Fixed
- Added Bypass Option to Rowan Escort Sequences (Players reporting they got lost will be ignored :rofl:) -Fixed
- Misc Reported Clutter Structural Oddities -Fixed
- Bruin Doesn't Dismount at IC, Does Not Travel to Foaming Flask -Fixed
- Bruin Does Not Initiate Horse Seller Quest -Fixed? May Require v2.0 to be 100% Reliable
- RC1.0.3 Change Log
- Blademaster Bruin Disappears, Doesn't Appear, Doesn't Function -Fixed v RC1.0.3
- RC1.0.2 Change Log
- Rowan Infinite Escort Loop to Barracks or Dojo -Stable Fix
- Blades Youth Leaving the Temple of Light -Stable Fix
- Grandmother in Water Warrior has no Quest Dialogue -Fixed
- Stablehand added to Snowridge Stables
- File Cleaned for ITM Records and Errors
- RC1.0.1 Change Log
- Rowan Infinite Escort Loop Entering Temple of Light -Fixed
- Blades Youth Leaving the Temple of Light -Fixed
- Missing Road Record Interrupts Cloud Ruler to Sancre Tor Escort (effecting non UOP Users) -Fixed
- Broken Pathing Record above Snowridge Stables -Fixed
- Enabled Disabled Horse Cavalry Horse North of Chorrol -Fixed
- Chrysamere One vs Two Handed Confusion -Fixed
- RC1.0.0 Change Log
- Initial Public Release
- Event Voices Only (Voices Planned for RC2.0.0)
Dec 28 2013 12:17 AM
Jan 21 2014 08:24 PM
Mar 31 2011 09:38 PM
Jul 16 2011 06:26 PM
Feb 08 2012 01:44 AM
Mar 03 2012 12:10 AM
Oct 06 2011 03:32 PM
Aug 28 2012 03:38 AM
- 1,398 Total Files
- 141 Total Categories
- 299 Total Authors
- 504,775 Total Downloads
- Duke Patrick's Archery And Heavy Weapons Combat Latest File
- SpookyFX.com Latest Submitter
user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
members, guests, anonymous users