DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

StarX Witcher Gear 1.0

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

ModHeader.jpg

Name: StarX Witcher Gear

Version: 1.0

Date: 15 august 2011

Category: Weapons & Armor

Author: StarX

Source: TES Alliance

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================

Description:

=================

This mod adds an armor, two weapons and two decorational weapons (for extra coolness!) that use the amulet slot so it shows as an extra weapon on your back. All the items can be found in a container inside the Ayleid Ruin Belda. If you don't feel like going to Belda just go to the Testinghall and pick up the goodies there (use the console and type: COC Testinghall). The decorational weapons use the amulet slot, which means that they will not be visible whem wearing armor or clothing that hides your amulet. There's an optional

esp that changes them to use the tail slot.

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data folder.

2. Activate "StarX Witcher Gear.esp"

3. You're done!

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================

=================

StarX @ TES Alliance

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Massive thanks to my partner in crime InsanitySorrow that created the weapons and modified the armor, some armor parts use modified textures from his Improved Armory mod

All texturework by StarX

Thanks to Onra for poking me to finally finish this! ^^

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Photoshop/Blender/NifSkope

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

Do not use anything in this file without my explicit permission. You can contact me at TesAlliance.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• 15 august 2011: Initial release
  • Upvote 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.