DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Fallout 3 CS released...

DaMage

oh crap, i feel stupid now. though it does make me wonder.

The said they are releasing in in december. not that tey have released it

sorry folks if i got your hopes up  :blush:

though it makes me wonder why they have already added a GECK section to the official forums if its not out yet???

This is good news! It may be the final peg in the coffin for me modding Oblivion. It depends on how robust the CS for FO3 is.

I always liked technology games over dark ages games.

I can buy it at any time but have not yet since there was not a CS. I may get it for my birthday, its coming up very, very soon!  :blush:

Now to find out more about 'when' the FO3 CS will be available...

LOL, 16. I barely remember 16. Lets see, zits, school and a problem with shyness. Can't say as I miss that year!   :blush:

My birthday is on 12/12, its the same in european as well as american date format, so read it how you wish!  aa_biggrin.gif  

I will be almost three times your age DaMage! Where ever do the years go? Not sure but they were fun!

Anyway, Happy Birthday DaMage! Have some cake for me.

LOL! Thats funny Red. I guess now I know two, count them, (2)  people I know who share my birthday!

The other person I know was born the 'same year' too! How is that for coincedence?!!

LOL, you so funny Rider! But seriously, there are plenty of modders who are better than me.

Lets see, there is, uhm, hmmmmmm, well I am sure there are some somewhere...

:blush:  :crybaby:

I have to hurry and get a few of my other mods completed before I can quit...

I'm glad that Bethesda has at least announced that there will be a FO3 CS.  I'm just hoping there will be one for Divinity II (Ego Draconis).

For comparison, Bioware posted six tutorial videos for their Dragon's Age CS in October.  The Dragon's Age game is scheduled to come out the first quarter of next year!

Maybe I'll have to go over to the Dark Side.   aa_biggrin.gif

Bethsoft has cornered the market for some time with a fully functional CS. Perhaps the other game companies are seeing the success and hoping to cash in on it. It certainly extends the 'sell' time for the game as new 'content' is always being made for 'free' to people who buy the game.

Sweet deal for the game company. No work and all the money!  :blush:

Bethsoft has cornered the market for some time with a fully functional CS. Perhaps the other game companies are seeing the success and hoping to cash in on it. It certainly extends the 'sell' time for the game as new 'content' is always being made for 'free' to people who buy the game.Sweet deal for the game company. No work and all the money!  :blush:

If an opposing company designs a well documented CS (As in; tutorials, built in dictionaries, etc), and not so oriented to C-programmers, the company would easily out-compete bethseda in the market.

But, none seem to have the gut to let go of their precious copyright (Or whatever would be appropriate here), however, so bethseda remains at the top of the hill.

LOL, 16. I barely remember 16. Lets see, zits, school and a problem with shyness. Can't say as I miss that year!   :blush: My birthday is on 12/12, its the same in european as well as american date format, so read it how you wish!  aa_biggrin.gif  I will be almost three times your age DaMage! Where ever do the years go? Not sure but they were fun!Anyway, Happy Birthday DaMage! Have some cake for me.

lol, i thought i had the same troubles until yesterday. well i still have zits but, schools over for the year starting now!!!!! and a girl that im friends with has just told me that if her current boyfriend ever broke up with her, im the next choice. aa_tongue.gif thats the closest ive ever been to have a GF.

Another bit of trivia Red. We now know we share the same birthday, but did you know we joined this forum on the same day? How is that for coincidence? LOL (but I was first, heh heh!)  aa_tongue.gif

Curioser and Curioser!  :crybaby:  Same birthday, same joindate....just tell me you weren't born in Hawaii as well!   aa_tongue.gif

I find myself wondering just how versatile the CS for Fallout will be given that the game is much more restrictive than Oblivion.  I've not played myself yet but, thanks to my husband's new addiction :candle:  I have watched it played for hours!  

He loves the game, will lose a whole day in there if I let him, but he also doesn't see the modding community having the same amount of freedom they do with the Elder Scrolls games.  Actually, he's very much hoping Beth will release an update for the game that will make it open ended, which it's currently not, as well as adding more quests and gameplay.  As much as he loves it, he's also dissapointed.  A true honest critic.  :blush:

Not Hawaii, in fact the total opposite I think. I was born in Michigan. In the truck outside the hospital. In the freezing cold! Perhaps that is why I am tolerant of the cold but really dont like the heat...

As for Fallout 3, that is one reason I have not gotten the game yet. I am also sad to hear its not 'open ended' like the first Fallout games. But I will see it for myself soon I guess. Perhaps it will be one of my Christmas presents.