DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Tribunal expansion Start?

WillieSea

Okay, who do I talk to?

I want to get transported to the Mournhold in the Tribunal expansion. Was it somebody in Ebonheart?

I have a mod I made back in 2002 and I want to try it out again. Its my 'Haunted Castle' mod.

For anyone interested in it, check this out:

---------------------------------------------------

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpg

If you get stuck as to what to do since its a bit complex, I had put together a 'how to' file with step by step instructions for completing it. Let me know if you need help. (a PM please. Let me know where your stuck.)

The ESP is 338KB

http://rapidshare.co...nted_Castle.esp

Look at the description in the data file when you click it so you know where to start the adventure.

This has not been released yet so please keep it under wraps. I await any feedback there is on it before I release it. I am mostly interested in the fact that there are no other files that need to go with it or if something looks odd or does not work right.

Thanks!

To get to Mournhold, the woman you want is Asciene Rane in Ebonheart.  You have to have been attacked at least once already and have spoken to Apellus Matius, he's on the stairs outside Ebonheart's stronghold while Asciene is just inside the main entrance to the right.   :pints:

Gonna have to check out that mod as well now!  AHHH!!  *runs off to find room on her drive*

LOL, room on your drive!

Its only a third of a megabyte... You so funny Red!  :rofl:

Thanks for the info, Its the names I was looking for and now I should be able to get to Mournhold. You know, for some reason I always though the Tribunal expansion was the Imperial City! No wonder I was so confused with the expansion and when Oblivion came out... They should have delivered the game with 'Maps' of the continent so I knew where it was I was going...  :pints:

:rofl:  When you're down to a mere gig, you start counting every bite.  LOL  Looks like I may have another mod to add to my list eh?   :rofl:   Can't wait to play it!

I love my Morrowind Map.  I have it still and it hangs on my wall.  :pints:  I wish Oblivion had put one out like that.

My map is still in the box along with everything else that came with it. Well, it was when I stored it, not sure if the kids got into it. But I have all three jewel cases here on my desk. Along with Fallout Tactics the the Oblivion game and expansions. Now that I look, my Oblivion game came with a map. Its still in the box! LOL

You 'could' uninstall Fallout 3...  aa_biggrin.gif

You 'could' uninstall Fallout 3...  aa_biggrin.gif

:pints:  I'd be sleeping on the balcony!  :rofl:  Don't tempt me!  Fallout 3 has cut into the room available for big mods.  I'm trying to convince his various family members to 'donate' the components we need to get his PC up and running again for xmas.  2 avid gamers do not share a single computer well.  :rofl:

For all those parts, it might be better to buy a brand new computer. I have seen them for as low as $250.

They have no monitor, but you already have that!

All low-end equipment prices here...

HD = $75 to $100

Sound = $40

Video = $40 to $150

Power = $40 to $80

And that would not count anything 'else' you find wrong with it, like the mother board or memory. ($195 already for the cheapest parts)

Okay, sounds good and good luck!

Let me know if you or your husband would like my personal opinions on equipment. I have built my own computers since '93 when I built my 386SX IBM computer. It had 4 MB of memory and an 80MB hard drive! That darn SX chip was cheap though, it was soon upgraded to a 486 I can assure you. Over the years I have probably built myself 8 different computers. And LOTS of upgrades. And fixed many other peoples computers.

Oh, believe me, I have bought my share of 'junk'!  aa_biggrin.gif Do you know what kind of Mother board, CPU and memory it has? That would be the starting point so I know what kind of equipment is compatible.

ROFLMAO  Okay, he says "Ask me those questions when we actually have the money to rebuild it.  you're depressing me."   :pints:  So, to be continued?  LOL

LOL!

Nothing to be depressed about, your hubby knows what he is doing I am sure! My respect increases ten fold for anyone who builds their own rigs, AND they work!  :rofl:

I had recently had to replace a 1 year old motherboard. I thought it would be painful and I would have to format the hard drive and reinstall the entire OS. I can say this about VISTA, it is AMAZING when you have to install new equipment. When I did this same thing with XP, it never worked very well after that. With Vista, it installed everything on its OWN and downloaded the drivers from online on its OWN. In only 2 hours I removed and installed the new motherboard and had it fully functionally running.

I love my Vista!  :pints: