DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi from Ohio

bearhugs

Hi All,

My name is Roberta and I have been married for almost 15 years with four children; two girls ages 11 and 13, and two boys ages 4 and 5. My husband and I love Oblivion and have been adding some mods to enhance our game. I would like to learn how to make mods someday. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hugs

hello there :wave:

seems nobody else is on yet, so i guess ill have to give you your first greeting. aa_tongue.gif

its a good place here, and if your willing to learn to mod, then its prefect. most here are quite friendly, except for some when they dont get their morning coffee.  aa_tongue.gif

so hello and welcome.

Hi All,My name is Roberta and I have been married for almost 15 years with four children; two girls ages 11 and 13, and two boys ages 4 and 5. My husband and I love Oblivion and have been adding some mods to enhance our game. I would like to learn how to make mods someday. I look forward to getting to know everyone.Hugs

Hail and here's my return, bearhugs!  :wave:

except for some when they dont get their morning coffee.  aa_tongue.gif  

I resemble that remark!   :poke:   Oh wait, you were talking to me weren't you?  LOL

Welcome to the Alliance Bearhugs!   :wave:   And a double welcome for a fellow woman AND Ohioan!   :wave:  You've picked the right place for learning!   The people here and very friendly and always willing to help!

Hi All,My name is Roberta and I have been married for almost 15 years with four children; two girls ages 11 and 13, and two boys ages 4 and 5. My husband and I love Oblivion and have been adding some mods to enhance our game. I would like to learn how to make mods someday. I look forward to getting to know everyone.Hugs

Welcome to the alliance, Bearhugs!

Here's a hug for you. :hugs:

We'll look forward to seeing you poke as many people as you can for modding knowledge in the Study Hall boards. aa_tongue.gif

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I haven't even started yet, I don't know where to start but I do have a few ideas on what I would like to see in Oblivion. I have another week of college left then I might try to start figuring out something to start on.

When you're ready, start in the Construction Set class here and take a look at the Beginner's Guide

Hi there!! Welcome to the alliance, we hope you enjoy your stay. Whereabouts in Ohio? I am in southern michigan myself. I can throw rocks at ohio, and actually expect to come close.  aa_biggrin.gif

Ooooh the temptation to make some michigan football cracks.....  :bagged:   I wont.  I'll be good.  XD

Hi there!! Welcome to the alliance, we hope you enjoy your stay. Whereabouts in Ohio? I am in southern michigan myself. I can throw rocks at ohio, and actually expect to come close.  aa_biggrin.gif
Ooooh the temptation to make some michigan football cracks.....  :bagged:   I wont.  I'll be good.  XD

Yeah, go ahead and make all the cracks you want. I don't follow football. In fact, in don't follow ANY sports at all. Just not my bag. (that, and I have real issues with someone being paid 28 million, yes MILLION dollars a YEAR, to play a damn game. But, that is a rant for another time....)

I lived in columbus for a while, when I was going to school there. As I had a michigan plate on my car, the couple days surrounding the U of M, OSU game, I stayed HOME.....

I'm pretty late as well but hey better late then never, eh? Welcome to the modding community and the place to learn how to mod. I'm still a newbie despite being here for quite some time. I really don't have the time to do anything now a days but maybe we'll collaborate some time in the future, eh? You never know.  aa_biggrin.gif

Ooooh the temptation to make some michigan football cracks.....  :bagged:   I wont.  I'll be good.  :rofl:
Yeah, go ahead and make all the cracks you want. I don't follow football. In fact, in don't follow ANY sports at all. Just not my bag. (that, and I have real issues with someone being paid 28 million, yes MILLION dollars a YEAR, to play a damn game. But, that is a rant for another time....)I lived in columbus for a while, when I was going to school there. As I had a michigan plate on my car, the couple days surrounding the U of M, OSU game, I stayed HOME.....

I feel for you being in this city with a Michigan plate.   XD   In my defense, I'm not a native idiot.  :rofl:  Nor a slobbering buckeye fan.  LOL  I just happen to know a few funny jokes.   :D

Ooooh the temptation to make some michigan football cracks.....  :bagged:   I wont.  I'll be good.  :D
Yeah, go ahead and make all the cracks you want. I don't follow football. In fact, in don't follow ANY sports at all. Just not my bag. (that, and I have real issues with someone being paid 28 million, yes MILLION dollars a YEAR, to play a damn game. But, that is a rant for another time....)I lived in columbus for a while, when I was going to school there. As I had a michigan plate on my car, the couple days surrounding the U of M, OSU game, I stayed HOME.....

XD how can you not follow a sport?!? I myself am a cricket fan.