DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Favourite House DLC?

Relic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what about them screwing PS3 owners on Oblivion DLc and Fallout 3 DLC?

We are getting off topic

And you are surprised when? :lmao:

Maybe we need to start a new thread, the "Bethesda is going corporate" thread?

In any event, back on topic, It would be rather nice if some of the "enhanced" mods for the assorted homes could be updated a bit. I removed vile lair, and thieves den from my game. Just didn't need 'em.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Frostcrag Spire for me, since i like magic much and Frostcrag had everything for the selfsufficient mage.

Only the remote location is a downside. You have to travel far up north, almost to the border of Skyrim.

I like Battlehorn Castle also, especially since it has a secret room. And it's on a pretty good location.

It has however one disadvantage and that is actually that location. Yes, it is easy to reach, but near the castle spawns a friggin oblivion gate. And when you travel to it you have to pass the Chorrol Oblivion gate, once that spawns. The vile lair is nice too actually, especially if you play an evil character or you're a vampire.

And it isn't a house dlc, but for Morrowind i like the master index and siege of firemoth dlc.

• 5 years later...

I always get all of the homes, upgrade them, then practically ignore them.

I like them all pretty equally, to be honest, though I think most of them could do with improvements (thank the Nine for mods).  Yet the only one I ever actually mod is Frostcrag Spire.

But I think the two I've used the most are Battlehorn Castle and Deepscorn Hollow.  

Battlehorn seems to suit any character I make, and it feels out-in-the-wilds yet also close to civilization.  I just love wandering the wilderness around it.

Deepscorn Hollow obviously doesn't suit all of my characters.  Just my dark ones.  Though I quite honestly loathe Blackwood, I love the solitude Deepscorn has.  I go inside and feel completely alone (except for my lovely minion and the cattle I'll never feed on because I'm never a vampire).  I can just relax and sit around.  Maybe plan a few evil deeds.

This thread was started in '08, and the last reply was written 5 years ago. Hence the kids say "necro". But LO! you've resurrected it! :dance:

Except that I'm no longer a kid...

In that case...yes.  Behold.  I am the necromancer. Seems every site I get on I end up bumping dead threads because I totally ignore the dates on which they were posted.

Took me five years before I began paying attention to the dates, so, there's still hope! :D