DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Favourite House DLC?

Relic

Battlehorn is my preferred home. Especially with Battlehorn Enhanced. Very comfortable home. and with the addition of reznods mannequins, I really enjoy decorating the place.

I got Fighters Stronghold (battlehorn castle) when it was available for free download, even though I did not have a machine that could run oblivion yet.

I tired enhanced. Went into Libery..bumped something..all the books fell...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tired enhanced. Went into Libery..bumped something..all the books fell...

Yeah, there is another mod i have yet to try out, it supposedly will take all the books you select in your inventory, and place them on any bookshelf. Once I test it, i will report on how well it works.

It takes time, but there is a mod, Decorator Assistant, which allows you to lock things in place BUT you have to set each item in manually in game.

I tend not to poke at the books already on the shelves in the library, because sometiems things placed in mods just seem to explode when touched.

Yeah, there is another mod i have yet to try out, it supposedly will take all the books you select in your inventory, and place them on any bookshelf. Once I test it, i will report on how well it works.

Now that sounds like a pretty damn neat mod! Can't wait to hear from you! :pints:

Snow Line lodge....Oh wait thats not a DLC, it should be though aa_tongue.gif

Hmmm best house DLC, problably Frostcrag Spire 932.gif , it just seemed like more effort was put into it than the others, especially Battlehorn Castle.

I never looked at Frostcrag stock..... Did see battlehorn stock though, and immediately went looking for mods...... Battlehorn Enhanced is pretty good, and makes the castle into a nice home. Frostcrag Reborn was an excellent mod, very well done, but, in my opinion, rather overpowered...... It just seemed like too much of a cheat to me. (although, I still leave it in my game......) For the most part, I am still a fan of BE for my permanent residence.

Do you mean it was more interesting/fun/bigger or just better value for the money?

Well I didn't actually pay for it, got it while it was free but I think it was all of those things you mentioned. It was without a doubt the biggest one and it had lots of features.

Well I didn't actually pay for it, got it while it was free but I think it was all of those things you mentioned. It was without a doubt the biggest one and it had lots of features.

LOL. I got is when it first came out, and was free for a week as well. Funniest part it, I didn't even have oblivion yet at the time. I just saw "Free".... and had to get it.

LOL. I got is when it first came out, and was free for a week as well. Funniest part it, I didn't even have oblivion yet at the time. I just saw "Free".... and had to get it.

Same here! aa_tongue.gif

I originally had oblivion on PS3 and sold it for the mods and dlc!

And at that time, I had no form of paying via the internet. If it wasn't free, I probably only would have got it two months ago! LOL!

Same here! aa_tongue.gif

I originally had oblivion on PS3 and sold it for the mods and dlc!

And at that time, I had no form of paying via the internet. If it wasn't free, I probably only would have got it two months ago! LOL!

Well two months ago you couldn't get it. The DLC site has been "down for maintenance" for 3 months. I doubt they're truly working on it.

Well two months ago you couldn't get it. The DLC site has been "down for maintenance" for 3 months. I doubt they're truly working on it.

They have provided a link to another site to get the DLC. Meaning you have to buy like ALL of them including ones you have or have to pay for shipping. And battlehorn castle is still MIA. Chances are they are no longer working on it.

As of yesterday Gstaff said there is no updates about how long the down load page will be down.

I have been in contact with Gstaff about this issue on and off for several months. I only get stock answers of "we are working on it", or "no updates", or "no news".

Basically, I think we are being stonewalled, Gstaff might be as well, but, I would be more inclined to believe that he is simply being restrained from telling us the real status of the site. Isn't it amazing that the site went down at roughly the same time the DLC was offered on Steam, and Direct2Drive? They make claims about "we have no agreements not to offer this", but, they have already demonstrated that what they are saying, does not necessarily bear any resemblance to the truth. Makes me wonder who had the brilliant idea that the membership there wouldn't see thru them in relatively short order. After all, its not like they haven't done this in the RECENT past.

And yes, I have a real attitude about corporatethink. Sorry 'bout that.

I have been in contact with Gstaff about this issue on and off for several months. I only get stock answers of "we are working on it", or "no updates", or "no news".

Basically, I think we are being stonewalled, Gstaff might be as well, but, I would be more inclined to believe that he is simply being restrained from telling us the real status of the site. Isn't it amazing that the site went down at roughly the same time the DLC was offered on Steam, and Direct2Drive? They make claims about "we have no agreements not to offer this", but, they have already demonstrated that what they are saying, does not necessarily bear any resemblance to the truth. Makes me wonder who had the brilliant idea that the membership there wouldn't see thru them in relatively short order. After all, its not like they haven't done this in the RECENT past.

And yes, I have a real attitude about corporatethink. Sorry 'bout that.

You mean the "Agreement with Microsoft?" Which I think they have started to deny. And how they dragged their feet and lied about PS3 fallout 3 dlc?

Its been three months. And no word. And the games are only good after they have patched them up.

Aren't you supposed to be The LAUGHING Man? :lmao:

But yeah you might be right. Except for the patch thing. Except for the PS3 versions because they seem to be pretty buggy.