DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

New Theme!

DarkRider

[align=center]Hail Allies!

The first in a series of new themes for TESA is being uploaded! This one is a holiday version of our current theme. The others will be added after the 1st of the new year.

The site may get a little dragged or blip offline briefly over the next few hours, please bear with us while we get the new theme in place and work out the bugs!  :woot:

Happy Holidays!

DarkRider and the TES Alliance Team[/align]

Okay the new holiday theme is mostly in place, couple notes...the shouty box...did not survive the change. I will be trying to fix that. Also, the flash blocks will always be holiday on the blue theme as well, since they share the same block. They will revert back to blue when the holiday theme is deactivated for the new year!  :woot:

Mind if I report a few bugs?

The forum threads now are extra wide instead of going to my screen size (1360x1024) I do not like haveing to scroll to the right to read posts...

The graphics are mostly just white boxes with red x's in them. I assume the buttons are missing totally. All of them on this edit window: (justify, right, center, left, bold, italic, etc, etc...

The Text Font Size seems to have been shrunk as well.

Those would be among the small things I'm still working on. It's my first theme and it's a lot like trying to make a puzzle picture that's already in pieces. You do the best you can and hope it looks okay online. I will sort these out given some time I needed a bit of a break from things this afternoon, but I will fix the issues. You can select the original blue KAOS theme in your profile in the meantime if the issues are too much of a hassle. Not trying to drive anyone nuts while I sort it out!! 932.gif

Not complaining, just was not sure if I was the only one with the problem!  :pubsong:

The wide screen only happens when I look at posts. Otherwise, the other pages (>Community >Forums) are the correct size. Perhaps its my screen size? Its confusing the server? It is an odd size, thats for sure.

Other than that, it looks good!  :AK47:

Do you use a widescreen monitor, Will? I'm just curious, as I don't. so might help narrow down the trouble!  aa_biggrin.gif

I don't mind the bug reports, I appreciate the help fine tuning things. It's just a lot of wading through code I'm unfamiliar with at times, gets mind boggling! I will due my best to get it all sorted before Christmas!  :pubsong:

after all I'm sure this is just the first in a line of custom skins. I figure DR will whip us out a new one about once a week now that he's practiced.

Oh this is the beginning of many changes for TESA....all good I promise! Just not ready to reveal to the public yet, but I'll fill the team as soon as the final battle plan is ready!  :pubsong: