DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Introduction to Story and Lore

WhoGuru

ScreenShot227.jpg

Welcome to the Story and Lore Classroom! While you're here, we'll do our best to help you create vivid stories for your mods and effectively use the Lore of the Elder Scrolls Universe to your best advantage. I and my Assistant Scholar, RelicKylias, will do our best to answer your questions and get you headed in the right direction.

Those wishing to learn how to craft and construct a storyline for their mod should make their way over to Creative Writing Lessons. There we offer tutorials on creating a story and organizing your ideas.

If you're new to Lore Research and wish to learn how to find the information you need to keep your mod Lore Friendly, head to the Beginner's Guide to Lore Hunting. Here you'll find useful links and advice on what to look for, how to look for it and most importantly, how to fit your ideas into existing Lore.

For those of you with Lore related questions, please visit the Lore Study Hall for help and, we hope, answers to your questions. Lore hounds please donate a moment of your time to stop in the Study Hall and answer what questions you may. Here, you're all Scholars.

If you're a Lore Hound, stop in the Lore Hound Lounge for friendly discussion and debate of Lore and Lore related topics with those who live and breathe the Elder Scrolls histories and world just like you.

Happy Writing and Hunting! :woot:

Edited by WhoGuru

• 14 years later...

What are the prerequisites for this series of lessons?

As well, what's the expected pace of the series? i.e. Can I engage in this particular series of lessons & exercises, while as well working through some of the other outlined lessons, like the NPC course, for an example? I MIGHT have enough points to have graduated the Beginners course already. I'm still waiting to see if what I turned in is sufficient, though if I went into the NPC course, could I actually do this one as well, at the same time & gradually, while working on various other outlined courses?

Thanks.