DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Just because I'm scared

Colin_man

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wierd... the statement as i wrote it isn't there in my post.  lemme try it again.

GetItemCount MiscItem: 'Gold001' <= 799

that is on the one that says you don't have enough gold for him

and this one

GetItemCount MiscItem: 'Gold001' >= 800

is on the one that accepts payment.

there we go.  I think my not wrapping things in code tags made the post come out different than it was written

You have to disable HTML before posting code if using greater and less than signs or the forum tries to translate it.

any luck?

He's in game trying it out right now!   :pints:  He'll be back soon I imagine! Cross your fingers?

On a side not, be sure to mention in your readme that the player must be a member of the mages guild and have completed the recommendation quests to get to Elenara without cheating.   aa_tongue.gif   I had to cheat. Though I have joined the guild with my current character, I haven't done any of the quests yet. LOL

Edit: OH! There he is!   :vader:

yeah I have to cheat myself to start the quest.  My only mage-type is lvl 1 right now and I'm using an OOO build, which means, since I haven't discovered Leyawiin yet, that I have to ride a horse everywhere.  adds quite a bit to the testing timeframe.

I'll make sure to add that you should be in the mages guild.. or a HELL of an acrobat to get to Elenara  :pints:

go into the console and type: player.SetFactionRank 22296 2

That's how I've been cheating my way into the Arcane University for testing purposes.

I'm kinda unclear on what you mean by delete the choice I added.  Sorry, can you clarify?

i just realized that when in game you only get the option to say "here's the cash" if you have the cash to begin with... right?  the option isn't even there if you want to buy a house, for instance, and don't have it's cost to say "here's that money".  maybe we could try that?  set up a condition that says if the player has 800g, then he can respond with "here's the money" but otherwise not?

Hey, Dark.. is it ok if I credit you in the readme with "Scripting and Invaluable Advice/Direction"?

Was "Mentor With Godlike Modding Powers" already taken?  :pints:

I'm kidding, you can write whatever you like in your readme, Mate, I'm happy to have helped!  :vader:

Dang.  I deleted the response that you mentioned and it's still not running correctly. i was sure that was the issue when you mentioned it.  there must be something odd about that condition.  I'm guessing that the object we're using is a gold nugget and that the list doesn't include money.  I'll try and scan other conditions for a substitute.