DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Modeling

Colin_man

Does I has the hips for it?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

Oh, no wait.. wrong. Here's the real question: How hard would it be to be able to create this weapon:

Madarame_Ikkaku_Bankai_Wall_by_KhiMa.jpg

13699d1194005127-bankai_ikkaku_by_hellstern.jpg

I was thinking there would be a weapon part, shield part, and cuirass part to it (logistically speaking).  I'm just trying to gauge how much learning I'd have to do as well as how much time I'd be looking at as an investment.  Any ballpark figures?

Yeah, the thing is massive, I'll give you that hahaha!  It's from a manga called bleach, and I'm kinda fixated on it  wacko.gif

i asked around the Beth forums to see if anyone was interested in doing it for me/their own amusement.  Got no bites, so I'm thinking of trying my hand with blender myself  aa_biggrin.gif

oh, also: what's the chance of my being able to get those chains to look like they're attached to the hilts of the swords?

It certainly will take some work to master Blender, but the freedom to be able to make anytihing you want may make it worth it for you.  If you go through the two modeling sessions in the Modeling Forum and check out *** Texturing 101 ***, you should be about there.  Good luck.