DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A new species of creature has entered your dungeon.

Cliffworms

(Cookie to anyone who guess from which the game the thread title is from.   aa_biggrin.gif )

Hello!  :wave:

I'm Cliffworms, some of you might know me in the Bethesda Game forums or by the Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3 mods I've released.

I started playing Elder Scrolls games in 1996 with Daggerfall and since then the Elder Scrolls is pretty much part of my videogame hobby.

I still play Daggerfall today, actually. I'm 22 yet I count myself as an old-school RPG gamer. Even today, I keep playing good 'ol games such as Ultima Underworld, Daggerfall, Arena, Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder, Might and Magic, etc.

My real life job is video/movie editor and my pasttime is, you guessed it, modding. I always wanted to work in a game company so that's why I'm so hooked up to modding.  aa_tongue.gif

Since I've been modding for 7 years with Beth's CS, my modding skills are varied. My expertise is interior design, dialogue, quest making and object/npc creation. I suck at exterior design/landscaping though. Finally, I have basic scripting knowledge. I can write very basic scripts and manage to understand some of them.

I have currently two Oblivion projects in the works, which I'll post WIP threads soon in the appropriate forum.

I have followed the link to the TES Alliance from WhoGuru's signature in BGSF and I must say that I find the looks of these forums very...attractive. :pints:

I joined not only to talk about modding but also to simply talk in general, wheter it's life, Elder Scrolls or gaming.

And thank you for the JukeBox! Movie/Game soundtracks is very relaxing and is ideal when browsing forums.

Well, this is it. See you on the forums and thank you for hosting it!

Oh and by the way :

My Oblivion Mods

My Fallout 3 Mods

EDIT : Added my modding skills.

Nice to see you here, Cliffworms!  :wave:

I'm primarily a VA, so I don;'t imagine you'll be requiring my services anytime soon. But I will be cheering on your "Black Horse Courier Exoanded" mod with all of my might. That looks like my kind of mod, indeed.  aa_biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Alliance. Have fun!

:pints:

I'm afraid the cookie goes to WhoGuru! It is, indeed, a quote from the advisor in the game Dungeon Keeper 2.  aa_biggrin.gif One of my favourite RTS/Sim game. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Ah, I was just talking to an english dude about that game a few days ago.
Looks interestuing! And he sure loves it!  aa_tongue.gif

I wish people would make more original games like that instead of RTS #54,386and World War Two Shooter #919,485

In a dreamworld, Peter Molyneux would buy the Dungeon Keeper license and design the third title, Bullfrog style.  aa_biggrin.gif
By the way, good to see you here too, Tyana Rie!

And another victim, er, modder we can welcome here!Welcome Cliffworms, glad to have ya.  cheers

Thanks!
Hehe I didn't know you were here, HeyYou ! Good to see an ex-Elder Scrolls forum moderator.  :wicket:

I wish people would make more original games like that instead of RTS #54,386and World War Two Shooter #919,485
In a dreamworld, Peter Molyneux would buy the Dungeon Keeper license and design the third title, Bullfrog style.  aa_biggrin.gif By the way, good to see you here too, Tyana Rie!

And another victim, er, modder we can welcome here!Welcome Cliffworms, glad to have ya.  cheers
Thanks! Hehe I didn't know you were here, HeyYou ! Good to see an ex-Elder Scrolls forum moderator.  :wicket:

Yeah, I tend to hide in the background. They only let me out of my cage once in while, so, I have to make it good while I can.  aa_biggrin.gif

Greeting Cliffworms,

Welcome to TESA, I have been using Smokey Chimneys since you released it... That was a great idea. probably took a long time to complete, ya? I dig look and feel it adds... and, BTW, I love the Dungeon Keeper series... My favorite are the bile demons... They are the best.

Regards,

Euther

Thank you Euther!

Smokey Chimneys took me 2 hours to do, actually.  aa_tongue.gif

It was a long and tiresome 2 hours though.... checking every single house with a chimney to see if there's a lit fireplace and if so, make sure I place the smoke on the right chimney if the house has two chimneys..

I'm glad you like it!

My favourite Dungeon Keeper creature is the Demon Spawn from DK 1 and the Skeleton in DK 2.

The Demon Spawn was a powerful lizard-like creature who was always in the training room and when it would reach level 10, it would transform in a Dragon.  aa_biggrin.gif

The Skeleton in DK 2 is pretty much one of the most powerful creature of the game. You can have an infinite number of them if your prison is large enough, they never sleep, eat or get paid plus they never run away in battle. They are excellent attackers to put in front of your more important creatures.

Your welcome Cliffworms...

2 hrs... hmm... I thought  it would take a few weekends to find all the lite firplaces... then code. anyways, thanks!!!

BTW, I am simple, I guess... I just liked to hear the adventures "groan in agony" when the bile demons passed their stinky clouds... makes me laugh just thinking about it...

Later,

E