DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Favourite Race?

Relic

Is it just me or does bethesda also like making all the strangest of characters as bosmers? (except Crassius Curio XD )

Definitely the case, Glarthir, Fimmion, Bolwing, Thadon, Syl (and a couple million others from SI), Tarhiel... all the best characters.

Hmm, I would have to say Bosmer are my favourites: they have a really interesting history, and I love how Bethesda is not afraid to add slightly icky parts to their culture (they may well be "poetic and romantic" but they also kick you touche and then eat it. And the bit in A Dance in Fire where the Bosmer serve up the imperial ambassadors!). Also, whoever voiced the bosmer (male at least) has the best voice of all the Oblivion races, they sound human, but exotic, with a clear elven bent (well, you know, they sound kinda like the other elves but different...). Also, they're soooo tiny!

My next would be Dunmer, for most of the same reasons; they have an awesome history and culture, and are, IMHO one of the most original of the TES races (their architecture, clothing etc. is fantastical, but plausible and original).

I also like the Kothringi, Maormer and the Tang-Mo (and all the other somewhat obscure background races).