DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

What are the things you haven't yet done in Morrowind?

Cliffworms

I'm sure that, for all of us, there are many things we haven't done or tried in Morrowind...even after all those years!

So, what are the things you've never done?

As for me :

- I have never completed the Mages Guild questline

- I have never completed House Telvanni's questline

- I have never been an Aundae or Quarra vampire and, thus, never completed their quests.

- I have used the spellmaker other than to create "Training Spells"

- I have not explored every dungeons.

- I have never completed the Main Quest using the "other way". :D

- I have never collected every book.

- I have not read every book.

- I have never created useful potions other than Restore Health or Restore Magicka. The rest, I sell them.

- I have never managed to keep a good character, "good" for his adventuring life. He always turns evil at some point and becomes and a vampire.

- I have never explored all of Mournhold's Old City dungeons.

I've never actually completed Tribunal's main quest!   :blush:  I know, I know. I get hopelessly sidetracked exploring every bloody time! I mean, the dungeons beneath Mournhold are just huge and begging to be explored! LOL

I've never been a Berne or Quarra vampire. Somehow I always seem to end up Aundae when I decide to be a vampire.   aa_tongue.gif  

I admit, I've never really made good use of my Alchemy skill in Morrowind for potion creation, not like I do in Oblivion where it's one of my most used skills.

I've not explored every corner of the map but.,..it's close.   :lmao:  

I've never found all of the Propylon Indexes. Still working on that one!

I've never been a Berne or Quarra vampire. Somehow I always seem to end up Aundae when I decide to be a vampire.
aa_tongue.gif

Oh, in my case, it's always the Berne. Whenever I want to become a vampire, I head to the tomb located south east of Hlormaren stronghold in the Bitter Coast region. It's the only dungeon that I always remember there are vampires there.

I've not explored every corner of the map but.,..it's close.
:ninja:

I've never did it. On my first playthrough, I tried to get every square of the world map explored, but I never came close to having it fullfiled.

I've never found all of the Propylon Indexes. Still working on that one!

Neither did I. How is it possible to get them all without using guides and the Propylon Index plugin by Bethesda? aa_tongue.gif

LOL If there's a way to find all those things without a guide in front of you or the mod, I can't imagine it! Do you know how many times I was in Nibani Mesa's Yurt and never even realized there was one sitting on the bloody table right in front of me?  :ninja:

Haha!! Oh this one I noticed, but that's because my characters are mostly thieves who go stealing anything they see. aa_biggrin.gif

Another thing I've never done :

- I've never collected every Sanguine items. I always ended up killing the Morag Tong's leader to get his position.

- I've never done the Thieves' Guild "Robin Hood" quests. (Bal Molagmer, or something like that)

This is what I love about Morrowind and Daggerfall. After all the time I've played the game, I still have things to do. With Oblivion, the only thing left for me to do is exploring every dungeons. aa_tongue.gif

Oooo the Robin Hood quests are fun!    aa_tongue.gif   I've done the Sanguine collection for the Tong just once, I always end up hording the useful ones for myself now. LOL It's just so hard to give up all the shineys!

One of these days I really will finish Tribunal's main quest!  :lmao:  I've gotten close...and then got hopelessly turned around and lost beneath the city trying to find where I was going!   :ninja:  Man I love that game. I miss the sensation of having absolutely no clue where you are. That really never happens in Oblivion.

Hmmm, I did not finish the Bloodmoon quest, got pre-occupied with hunting artifacts  :ninja:

If you ever do, oh my goodness go prepared!  :rofl:  My poor gal had her butt handed to her! She was a greasy stain on the floor. I did NOT think it'd be that rough at the end! LOL Had to reload and ignore it for about ten levels!  :lmao:

-Never completed any questline.Top that.  aa_tongue.gif
Oh noes Relic.   :ninja:  That's minus ten respect points.  :lmao:

Y'see I swapped over between 3 computers whilst playing so never got too far. Although if I remember correctly I got pretty stuck into the MQ, Redoran, and Fighter's Guild. While I graced Solstheim and Mournhold with my presence, my scrawny characters were far too oblivious of the dangerous to complete any quests...

That strange beggar outside the temple... why'd I have to give him so much... and get double-PWNed by his ebony....

WHY GAENOR!? WHY!? LOL!
:rofl:

You know every character I have is at the point where they have to run from his butt every time I visit the temple?  :ninja:  I do have one who's managed to avoid talking to him altogether by running about the far side of the temple courtyard and going up the back. LOL I even cheated once and gave myself the million or so gold he demands at the end, just so I could give it to him and he STILL ends up pwning me!!

You know every character I have is at the point where they have to run from his butt every time I visit the temple?  :rofl:  I do have one who's managed to avoid talking to him altogether by running about the far side of the temple courtyard and going up the back. LOL I even cheated once and gave myself the million or so gold he demands at the end, just so I could give it to him and he STILL ends up pwning me!!

Yeah, I bought the Morowind Prophecies off ebay last year (my most valuable book!  :lmao: ) it says even if you can cough up the million, he'll refuse to take it and go ape on you.  :ninja:  There's just no pleasing some people!  :rofl:

Oh if anyone deserves to be modded into a harmless mudcrab, it's Gaenor!  :ninja:  I did once, through spells and enchanted weapons, manage to encumber him enough to root him to the spot for about ten seconds. LOL Still couldn't kill the bugger. I seriously think they put him in there just to make high level characters remember humility.   aa_tongue.gif

Isn't he supposed to be related to Fargoth in some way? Since everyone was always mocking him, they put Gaenor there so players would think : "Bah! Another easy Wood Elf to slay!". aa_tongue.gif

The same way it was done with Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Oblivion had the Adoring Fan, Fallout 3 has the "Annoying Man". aa_biggrin.gif

If this were 'Things you've yet to do in Obilivion' I could say I've never met the Adoring Fan.   :ninja:   But every part of the Morrowind map was filled in by Grond.  He never did a Vampire Quest, because he would high-tail it to get a cure, despite my urgings otherwise.  He wouldn't steal, so he was never in the thieves' guild.  He fears magic, so none but a few mage's guild quests.

Being a lawful good barbaric type isn't as boring as the above sounds. :lmao:

If this were 'Things you've yet to do in Obilivion' I could say I've never met the Adoring Fan.   :bagged:   But every part of the Morrowind map was filled in by Grond.  He never did a Vampire Quest, because he would high-tail it to get a cure, despite my urgings otherwise.  He wouldn't steal, so he was never in the thieves' guild.  He fears magic, so none but a few mage's guild quests.Being a lawful good barbaric type isn't as boring as the above sounds. :blush:

Slightly off-topic, but the arena can be completed very quickly (stupidness of leveled enemies à mon avis anyway). To remove any doubts... his little "accident" so well known is definitely worth it!!
:poke:

• 4 weeks later...

I've never gotten all the artifacts, or finished all the Daedra quests.

Never had vampirism cured.

And I don't think I've finished all 3 main quests with a single character (I'm not sure on that one though, there's a chance it may have happened unbeknownst to me).

I've never gotten all the artifacts, or finished all the Daedra quests.

Never had vampirism cured.

Me either on these. :lmao: I never have done all the deadra quests, though I do love doing Azura's. :pints: Besides, the view from her shrine is just stunning.

• 1 year later...

Hmm.

Nice ask, but i want try to change the subject.

What is the things that i want do and i haven't done again in Morrowind?

With a character that will become Nerevarine:

-Explore fully the land, covering all the map;

-Explore every cavern, tomb and shrine;

-Become a better Alchemist than i was in the past, and create magical objects;

-Become the leader of Mages, replacing this stupid imperial. Mages has need of a great leader, not a weak bald-haired imperial idiot;

-Jouney here and there, hunting monsters for alchemical materials;

-Do the quest given from a Nord in Vivec, telling to a treasure of an ancient Nord king.

with other characters:

-i have to think again....(ideas in construction, please wait.............................................................................)

• 10 months later...