DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Elder Scrolls II : Daggerfall now available as free download

Cliffworms

• 3 weeks later...

:clap: I haven't tried it yet! *sobs* I've been to busy! LOL Maybe this week though! I'll sic my husband on it. tee hee.

Yeah, be sure to have some free time before starting Daggerfall. It takes some time to get used to the game. Once that's done, though, you'll be totally sucked into the game. :candle:

By the way, what does "I'll sic my husband on it" means? Is it like "I'll ask my husband to play it" ?

Yeah, be sure to have some free time before starting Daggerfall. It takes some time to get used to the game. Once that's done, though, you'll be totally sucked into the game. :)

By the way, what does "I'll sic my husband on it" means? Is it like "I'll ask my husband to play it" ?

If you send a dog to attack something, you say, "Sic 'em!" So yeah, your interpretation is right, if less aggressive than Red's meaning. aa_biggrin.gif

I gotta get some time to sic myself on this game and see what I've missed!

By the way, here's the page link from Ashley's thread:

ES Downloads Page

I started a game last week, while I was still rather sick, but I am having a great time in Privateer's Hold. Of course, I nearly bit it against the first rat, but then I remapped my controls and all was well. :)

I can say with confidence that I will love the game- I already have a huge weakness for first person dungeon crawlers, and then if you add the great lore and complexity of the Elder Scrolls setting to that, it is a recipe for addiction. :)

If you send a dog to attack something, you say, "Sic 'em!" So yeah, your interpretation is right, if less aggressive than Red's meaning. aa_biggrin.gif

I gotta get some time to sic myself on this game and see what I've missed!

Hehe thanks for the information! :)

Here are couple of useful links for installing and playing Daggerfall :

Alternative Installation guide (If you have problems with Beth's method.

UESP Pages

Beginner's Guide to Daggerfall

Enthusiast's Daggerfall Guide

• 2 years later...
  • 7 years later...