DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The raccoon is here

Yevic

Hello, I'm Yevic.

I joined this site a looong time ago, but never spent much time here.

Somehow from exchanging posts with whoguru I wound up coming here again  :hugs:

Hopefully to stay this time.

I ususally mod houses, but I've been trying to expand, I've recently took up scripting and dialouge, and I'm hoping to learn how to do proper quests.  :blush:

btw, what is the tavern?

It seems a bit crazy in there  :rip:

Heya Yevic!    :rip:  The Tavern is the Nut Hutch. LOL Where all the looneys hang out? Also the home of TESA's one and only (so far) Role Play, The Tavern Tales. Which a bunch of us contribute to.

Good to have you back at the Alliance. You've certainly come to the right place to learn more.   :hugs:

Heya Yevic!    :wave:  The Tavern is the Nut Hutch. LOL Where all the looneys hang out? Also the home of TESA's one and only (so far) Role Play, The Tavern Tales. Which a bunch of us contribute to.Good to have you back at the Alliance. You've certainly come to the right place to learn more.   :blush:

I've certainley learned alot at ORE Basic scripting, dialouge, etc.

I technically can't be "back", all I did was register and browse  :hugs:
Never posted

I'll have to check out the tavern, hopefully I'll be able to add to the looniness  :rip:

Thanks for the welcome  aa_tongue.gif

Welcome to the Alliance Yevic, hope you make yourself at home!  :rip:

The Tavern is the TESA equivalent of the Community Discussion forum, you can talk about anything there so long as it doesn't break forum rules. It's also home to Tavern Tales, our running RP writing game!  :hugs:

Nice dog! Looks like part aussie cattle dog?  aa_biggrin.gif Hmm, I don't see Corgi in her at all!  :hugs:
Probobally because her ear are back, usually their up and form triangles
No, that part I can see, it's her legs, they're a bit long for a corgi. See, she looks like a cattle dog: How big is she? weight?

Trust me, the pictures don't show it, but she's very short and very long  aa_tongue.gif
Shes.......fat, more of her to love, like 55 pounds