DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The raccoon is here

Yevic

Obviously that wasn't Yevic. Yevic's a house modder- he'd be placing that rug, not stealing it.
Are you kidding?! He's stealing that rug to place in his house the filthy snackoon!  :pints:

Oh now we have to give him the benefit of the doubt, right?

Credit agencies are notoriously prejudiced against Snackoons. They have to make do somehow.  aa_biggrin.gif

It's okay, if he steals too many rugs, I'm sure we can find a cat around here somewhere to keep him in line!! :)  I have nine! OMG Anyone want one?   :cry:

No, we already have two house cats and 10 barn cats........they want my brains......

they are good at keeping Snackoons away, cause Ive never seen one  :pints:

I'm a snack?

I better stay away from tesa's kitchen   aa_tongue.gif

btw, I can do things other than houses, I'm learning  :pints:

I just got blender and made the most epic trinagle known to man!  aa_biggrin.gif

@whoguru, I'm allergic, but I love teh kitttehs anyways  aa_tongue.gif

Thanks  :eyeroll:

I'm a much better Fallout modder, the GECK is more user friendly.

It's much easier to make unique stuff, but due to some family stuff and this whole thing over at FO3 nexus, I just wanted to be back in Cyrodiil for awhile.

What's going on at Fallout 3 Nexus? I haven't been there in a long time. I'm mostly in Oblivion or Daggerfall right now.

Long story

A new modder aproaced me and asked me to Beta test his mod, real polite, friendly, right?
I notice first thing that he used a ton of Oblivion modders resources, a few specifiacally said in the readme "do not port into other games"
Plus, there was a weapon rack from vanilla Oblivion in there.  :eyeroll:
I said, first of all, get permissino from the makers of the Oblviion resources.
He said sure, the mod crashed my game since I didn't have all of the dlc's, so I had nothing more to report

He eventually released it, I was a bit wary so I pmed one of the resource creaters (who I won't say for his privacy)

The creater told him to remove it and he said

damage control haha.your boyfreind yevic dose have a jelus streak then?.for 1)the globe in fallout3 is as dirty as yevic so the earth texture is mine. & everything iv got is from the actual games or other ppl & i asked permition from every one for everything iv got".hear you can ask them yourself "althought i havent used anything yet"SoullanceThe SH0CKERSirSmokeALotwar1982 --------- clear your inbox biggrin.gifthrottlekittyFrostbitex460InkhosiZenltoxa01daejonesB1xif your name aint there then it was a resource or from one of these ppl.if something is marked as "resource" then you shouldnt cry about someone useing it.anyway you want me to remove your mesh then fine ill easy just use the f3 globe. plus it aint as if iv centered my mod around it? its stuck in a corner for decoration lol.

After that  there was this whole argument on the comment page and it got a bit out of hand, he said some really nasty things, eventually the file was removed, I'm not sure what happened to him.
Coupled with some family issues, I pretty much said "screw it" , I didn't need stuff like this, so I left, maybe not forever, but for the moment  aa_biggrin.gif

Wouldn't pay him too much mind, mate. You're clearly not dealing with an intelligent person, just a prat. Don't let him ruin your fun for you!  aa_biggrin.gif

I know that, it just bothers me, he tried to play the misunderstood nice guy in the end  :eyeroll:
That, plus finding out my brother was on drugs was to much, I love Fallout, but the bleak blasted wasteland wasn't going to help my mental state, so here I am, back in Cyrodiil

If only Cyrodiil had raccoons aa_tongue.gif

That would be soooo cool  aa_tongue.gif

Since I don't have anywhere else to post them I'll post these here.

I just got back from a party at my uncles Beach House earlier  aa_biggrin.gif

It was catered, there was a bartender, chef, maids, it was great!  :eyeroll:

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

More importanly, the cars!  aa_biggrin.gif

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

Wow!!   :eyeroll:  Can I borrow your Uncle? LOL That is one wicked sweet beachhouse!

I know!
I wish I was rich  :idea:
He owns a catering buisness, and a few banquet halls.
Lots of money there
You should see the house we house Christmas in!

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

I wish I could be rich

btw, the house looks huge (it is) but we fill it up, almost 100 people! (lots of extended family, people I don't know)  aa_tongue.gif