DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Niftscope Problem

RedDragonDreamer

1. click on the first NiNode (should named 0 NiNode)

2. go to block details, should be under block list, you will see the block details of the main ninode

3. scroll down and you should see ''Children'' click on the arrow next to it to expand the list

4. You should see all the numbers of the NiTriStrips or Nitrishapes there, above children you see ''Num Children''

5. add 1 to it ''For example, if It's nine, double click on it and put in 10''

6. Right click on the things that looks like a green recycle symbol and go to array and click update

7. there should be an empty spot that says ''none'' at the children's list

8. double click and fill in the number of the NiTriStrip or Nitrishape of the throne, It's the number in front of the branch

9. Save

I hope this helped, I'm not that good at explaining things

1. click on the first NiNode (should named 0 NiNode)2. go to block details, should be under block list, you will see the block details of the main ninode3. scroll down and you should see ''Children'' click on the arrow next to it to expand the list4. You should see all the numbers of the NiTriStrips or Nitrishapes there, above children you see ''Num Children''5. add 1 to it ''For example, if It's nine, double click on it and put in 10''6. Right click on the things that looks like a green recycle symbol and go to array and click update7. there should be an empty spot that says ''none'' at the children's list8. double click and fill in the number of the NiTriStrip or Nitrishape of the throne, It's the number in front of the branch9. SaveI hope this helped, I'm not that good at explaining things

I see the children and I try to add the name of the meshes I use but they don't stay there as in when I click on the next to add the first disapears I got to instruction 3. now I'm stuck, please excuse my noobness I need more detailed instructions I fear.

No no, you're not a noob, I had to learn it too 2 years ago  aa_wink.gif  I think my explanation is bad...

Here, take a look at this, it has pictures. It should be easier to understand http://cs.elderscrol..._Using_NifSkope

It's a tutorial about armor but it works the same as every other mesh

EDIT: You added the name of the meshes? There should be a number in front of the meshes, you need to add that number instead of the name, I hope that helped

No no, you're not a noob, I had to learn it too 2 years ago  aa_wink.gif  I think my explanation is bad...Here, take a look at this, it has pictures. It should be easier to understand http://cs.elderscrol..._Using_NifSkopeIt's a tutorial about armor but it works the same as every other mesh

OMGS Thank you so much, the link worked I can follow the instructions, thanks so much for your help kudo's to you and a  :eyeroll:

Nollemaster, thanksabunch for you`re info and I just added that link to my favs list...for later. I`m so far behind RDD it`s not funny. I watch these threads and have gotten a treasure pile of info. This is such a great place. Thanks again all.