DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Funky Dark Dark Models

Loony

Hello TES Community,

I'm having yet another tiny problem with my mod. It's going rather well but  some of the models that I created and textured seem a bit too dark. In the TES:CS The models themselves are actually dark and it's becoming hard to see things. Specifically when it's a texture I pieced together myself. As for inside the game itself the models are not pitch-black-dark as they appear in the Construction Set but well for example let's say we have a cube that I applied a wooden texture to the front face would be the actual color of the texture and the other would be a much darker version.

I could post some screenshots if that helps. Anyone got any idea what's going on?

Cheers :bagged:

~Loony

I created them using the photoshop nvidia plugin like I always do and then I set the alpha channel to dark grey.

the thing is one face is dark one face is light although they are both using the same section of the texture in the case of the actual game

as for the TES:CS I created other objects using the same method for normal map generation and they didn't give me any problems