DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TES Alliance Has Been Reborn!

DarkRider

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the new look, and the Elder Scroll theme the most. The site was good before, but now tis great!

Elder Scrolls Theme? :smug:

I agree this site has become amazing, I think I'll be spending more time here than on the officials now even more so because you're more likely to get feedback here :smug:

What is the medal ETA?

And anything I can do to help the site?

The last word I had was that the new Medals module was due to be finished this week. :) So crossing fingers, though it could take a bit longer. I miss all my medals. LOL

As for helping the site, you're already doing it! Being here posting, helping others, letting others know elsewhere that we've upgraded and can host mods now. :D

The last word I had was that the new Medals module was due to be finished this week. :) So crossing fingers, though it could take a bit longer. I miss all my medals. LOL

As for helping the site, you're already doing it! Being here posting, helping others, letting others know elsewhere that we've upgraded and can host mods now. :D

I have this site in my Beth sig. And if anyone asks about mod resources I tell them about this place

How long till medals are back

Unique Forum Medals- Senior Allies have a whole new series of forum medals to earn and display proudly. These are unique from the regular forum medals and are earned by making full use of your V.I.P. privileges.

You dont think I donated just for the site do you? WERE IZ MY SPECIAL MEDALZ!?!?! (Jk)

Also. Careful when advertising for this site. Many other sites get real mad about advertising.

Don't worry about the advertising. We plan on keeping that as low key as possible and still be able to financially support the site. :coolup: Gotta pay the bills yeah?

The Medals are on their way. Hopefully this week but I wont swear to it. :blush: We will have them back soon thankfully as I miss mine.

After taking a OB break... and being away for a while enjoying the summer with the family (and working a lot, too)... And what a surprise... This place looks GREAT!!! What a nice suprise!!!! Congrats to DR and the staff here! Very nice!

Warm Regards,

Euther

After taking a OB break... and being away for a while enjoying the summer with the family (and working a lot, too)... And what a surprise... This place looks GREAT!!! What a nice suprise!!!! Congrats to DR and the staff here! Very nice!

Warm Regards,

Euther

Oh look! It's Euther the missing for months without a word! XD Nice to see you back.

Oh look! It's Euther the missing for months without a word! :eyeroll: Nice to see you back.

I am sorry G, I really got burnt out... and between work (which will always be very stressfull, until I find a new job) and family and vacation... etc...

:ninja:

That would be awesome Star! Look forward to seeing it released! :huh:

It would be awesome to have my files hosted here! TesNexus and I are not friends when it comes to uploading and this is such a nice site.

Finished the icons and texture paths tonight. Now I just need to add it to an ESP, finish the readme and package everything. Hopefully release will happen in one or two days! :clap:

Any new updates?

Nope. Things are running fairly smoothly, there are no more open tickets for bugs, etc, and the boss is off trying to get caught up on his modding, and left us to tend the store. Don't expect any earth shattering changes for a week or so. :rofl: