DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Texture Request : Tapestries of the Nine Divines

Cliffworms

Hail!

I am currently in need of a retexture of existing upper class banners and tapestries, to get one for each Tamrielic divinity. These tapestries will be used in the decoration of the various cathedrals and chapels.

Morrowind possessed such tapestries and this is the art style I'm aiming for. The retextured tapestries should have the same color tone as Morrowind's.

The Morrowind tapestries can be found in the Nine Divines article at the Imperial Library under the "Morrowind" section in the middle of the page.

These assets will be used in my upcoming project, "Losing My Religion", which enhances the looks of the chapels and the religion lore in Cyrodiil.

These assets will not be restricted to the mod's use. If done, they may be used freely of course.

Thank you very much for considering my request! :lmao:

Cliff

I might be able to do this, let's see what happens! aa_biggrin.gif

Wohoo! :lmao:

Thank you very much, DarkRider. :rofl:

I'm eager to see them.

By the way, I don't remember if I mentioned this to you... but you may upload the map of Tamriel you made for me 2 weeks ago. I believe that many modders would be interested in it. aa_biggrin.gif

DarkRider, those are perfect! They look so much like Morrowind's that I couldn't tell the difference between both models.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this! :hugs:

Oh and, of course, you may release them for public use. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants Morrowind's god banners back.