DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Update Status Box

donnato

Hey Rider, twice I entered in the USbox and go to a waiting page saying my post was being updated. In the far lower left off screen "resolving proxy"... then quickly to a sort of Google home page saying "OOP`S This Link Appears To Be Broken" at the top. Lower down to the left, " suggestion, Go To (then in red)127.0.0.1 gold-real.com", next line reads " or search on Google. Can try for a screen if ya want.

edit: I forgot to tell ya that the post actually did post, i saw after being forced off line, having to reenter Google and nav back to the alliance through the pages.

Ah yep we're all experiencing that one when updating our status on the homepage. :lmao: That's being looked in to. In the meantime, if you update your status on your profile page you shouldn't have a problem.

Thank you Who, maybe I`ll take the opportunity while I`m there to add a sig. :hugs:

edit: Oh I see, not the same place, handy just the same.

How am I supposed to maintain a healthy persecution complex if everyone else is claiming the same problem? It's mine, I tell you, mine!!!eleven

Bah.

LOL I apologize for stealing your conspiracy! After all, you're only paranoid if they're not out to get you! The Update box issue is yours and yours alone! :hugs:

• 2 weeks later...