DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQ] Broad Sword

ntom

I don't know exactly where to put requests. I thought I saw a pinned topic somewhere that you could post your requests...or maybe I was just going crazy ._. but oh well, I will put it here until a moderator moves it. or deletes it because I posted the same exact topic on the official forums

sorry for the lack of pictures. I tried my best to find a cool looking sword but it seems like people just don't like huge ass swords. so, enjoy this because I want you to use your imagination.

Sorry, I have a feeling no one is going to help because of no reference image to go off of, but I would still like to ask for HUGE sword. Wide, but not soopah wide, it can have curves ofcourse; you know wide at a certain area and wide at a certain place. I am more going for the heigth really. and if it could be a darn peice of Eye Candy. super flashy and all that stuff. I want to feel like a beast with this sword equiped because its so epic!

so please, if you don't mind helping out using your imagination that would be great! I would appreciate it alot. PM me if you want some more dirrection.

SInce i need to SOME sort of guideline, here is a tiny one:

Something about this sword is a ltitle much, and I am thinking that its because it is TOO flashy. so, lets not go that fqar, but size, mwuhahahaha! though...It is strong I still don't feel the power in using it...might be because they set the speed of the sword to be rediculously fast.

I don't know exactly where to put requests. I thought I saw a pinned topic somewhere that you could post your requests...or maybe I was just going crazy ._. but oh well, I will put it here until a moderator moves it. or deletes it because I posted the same exact topic on the official forums

sorry for the lack of pictures. I tried my best to find a cool looking sword but it seems like people just don't like huge ass swords. so, enjoy this because I want you to use your imagination.

Sorry, I have a feeling no one is going to help because of no reference image to go off of, but I would still like to ask for HUGE sword. Wide, but not soopah wide, it can have curves ofcourse; you know wide at a certain area and wide at a certain place. I am more going for the heigth really. and if it could be a darn peice of Eye Candy. super flashy and all that stuff. I want to feel like a beast with this sword equiped because its so epic!

so please, if you don't mind helping out using your imagination that would be great! I would appreciate it alot. PM me if you want some more dirrection.

well, check my sword pack on tesnexus... if there's nothing you like there, then i guess i can put out one more piece before basic.

well, check my sword pack on tesnexus... if there's nothing you like there, then i guess i can put out one more piece before basic.

cool, uh....wheres the link?

oh, and if there is one I like, would you just send me the one i like? cause I don't want a ton of weapons I am not going to use.

edit: well sorry, lol they are all thin swords, and I do have a second profile that uses smaller swords, but this profile >=D big swords is my thing. Lol someone on the official forums gave me a link to one HUUUUUGE sword, but I think its a little too flashy (I didn't think they could get so flashy!)

here you can see (This is an example of what not to do if you want to make me one =)

TOO FLASHY...size is decent. I don't know I can't say its too big, can't say its too short...I don't you make the choice, its YOUR imagination with your image, who cares about my thoughts :pints:

If you want someone to take your request, you will need to post a reference picture of the artistic style you want the sword to look like, or post a picture of the exact model you need. This requires you to search for the reference in any product you know, may it be video games/movies/drawings/paintings, etc.

Or you can indeed look through sword packs already released. There are huge swords that have been made, though I do not know the name of these mods. You can search on TES Nexus for "Sword" in Weapons category then list everything by downloads. Most of the best, huge, swords are the most downloaded.

If you want someone to take your request, you will need to post a reference picture of the artistic style you want the sword to look like, or post a picture of the exact model you need. This requires you to search for the reference in any product you know, may it be video games/movies/drawings/paintings, etc.

Or you can indeed look through sword packs already released. There are huge swords that have been made, though I do not know the name of these mods. You can search on TES Nexus for "Sword" in Weapons category then list everything by downloads. Most of the best, huge, swords are the most downloaded.

awh, I don't get to let the modeler's mind run free? personally restraints on the imagination kill me! I am sure a modelor...modeler? modelor would want to create his own weapon for someone once in awhile without a reference!

Indeed!

But sometimes a reference or an example of the sword to show some pointers as to what you want can be useful, such as shape, edge, size, etc.

ha ha, there is a tiny guideline now up in the topic, I made an edit.

• 2 weeks later...

How about a few real world swords to give your imagination something to chew on? Most of those are "only" hand-and-a-half types, but a few are pretty hefty looking things; and the Viceroy is quite an interesting-looking design, I think.

:pints: Wow cbh, awsome sites. Great info, thank you. It`s been a long time since I`ve been able to study-up and refresh my memory on such things as steel quality and anatomy. Fun visit.