DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Is there still interest in Armors?

Ouija

So grond ... about what you asked about. I think I get what you are asking but it's been a rather long time since I've seen Star Wars. Can you find me a reference pic?

luke.jpg

This isn't quite what I'm imagining. It would be a longer tunic with a bit wider of an opening. Call it a half-open robe. I think it should run to the feet, and not be a tunic. But it could be one.

Exposed would be a bit of leather cuirass, brown or black, appearing lighter or thinner than vanilla, and maybe turtlenecking out of the robe a tad...So that the robe ensemble when worn would have light leather AR but the upside is while wearing it you wouldn't be forced to look like the Gimp ( from Pulp Fiction ) without his mask. aa_biggrin.gif

Just a suggestion Ouija, if you want to give it a go. :rofl:

luke.jpg

This isn't quite what I'm imagining. It would be a longer tunic with a bit wider of an opening. Call it a half-open robe. I think it should run to the feet, and not be a tunic. But it could be one.

Exposed would be a bit of leather cuirass, brown or black, appearing lighter or thinner than vanilla, and maybe turtlenecking out of the robe a tad...So that the robe ensemble when worn would have light leather AR but the upside is while wearing it you wouldn't be forced to look like the Gimp ( from Pulp Fiction ) without his mask. aa_biggrin.gif

Just a suggestion Ouija, if you want to give it a go. :rofl:

Okay, gotchya grond. Thanks for the pic, that helps me visually. Tell you what, this will be my first male project! I'll do it after I finish what I'm working on for female. By that time it shouldn't take me as long as this one is LMAO.

Here's a pic for whoever's interested on my progress so far. Let me tell you I sweated buckets to get this far ... PHEW. May not look like much but it's getting there. A couple of hours a night plus trying to learn all the blender functions has taken up alot of my time so far.

ojtestcuirass.jpg

This will be leather armor. Right now I'm working on the lower part and the collar. Collar will be a bit higher in the back and lower in the front. Bottom part will look the same in the back. I'm going to try for buckles and leather straps across the chest and abdomen for added vital organ protection. But we'll see. I'll do the textures myself also. Colors I'm undecided right now. Probably browns and dark greens. Body type HGEC C cup only, med lower body. I don't do "double melons" LOL

Just adding a bit of info here, our resident Modeling scholar is in the process of adapting his classes to better suit the new school, so keep an eye out for it. You couldn't ask for a better teacher and Vince has some exciting things planned for his next lessons! :salute:

Woo Hoo! I`m working the wooden stool tut now starting from ground zero with session one.Lotsa problems but slowly getting through it. I`ll be very interested to see what Vince puts together for us. :lmao: