DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Greetings!

Nihilious

Welcome to the Alliance, Nihilious!

Don't mind what WhoGuru said. The red controller is actually mine. And, to make it better, it's written "1" on it. :poke:

*tackles Cliff and administers noogie* Is not. It's mine. Gimme. :) Welcome to the fun house! LOL

While you guys fight over the controller I'll just enjoy my lime favored chips wif my sour cream dip. Try it, its like Sheogorath in your mouth 932.gif

Holy - I just slobbered all over my keyboard. {again}

Welcome to the TES Loony Bin. aa_banana.gif

Holy - I just slobbered all over my keyboard. {again}

Welcome to the TES Loony Bin. aa_banana.gif

hey Nilly! great to see ya. The Blue control is mine, but i'll share if i have to. :smug:

cookies are over there if Si didnt take all of them, and the Cape Cod chips and Mt Dew are mine, though i spose you can have some.

*grabs who, and cliffs ears*

now come on, you two are ADMINISTRATORS. time to start acting like it. come on, im the youngest one in this thread and i have to keep you both in line. :smug:

and only some of us are loony. *adverts eyes Whos way*

make yourself at home.

:pints: Me neither! Just masquerading as one temporarily while we update the downloads sections. tee hee. *swipes controller again and melvins Cliff* Woot!

*Takes the controller, once again, from WhoGuru and licks it*

Now it's mine. aa_biggrin.gif

well, its totally understandable since you both have tags that no one else has. :rofl:

but you get the idea.

I don't have any special powers or anything. Nor do I know what is going on in the "backstage" of TES Alliance. aa_tongue.gif

*Takes the controller, once again, from WhoGuru and licks it*

Now it's mine. aa_biggrin.gif

Oh...ewwww. That's disgusting. :pints: I need mah super soaker.

On the subject of Ambassadors, they are members in good standing on the official forums of Diviner status or better and we consider them just that. Ambassadors between TESA and Beth. aa_biggrin.gif

On the subject of Ambassadors, they are members in good standing on the official forums of Diviner status or better and we consider them just that. Ambassadors between TESA and Beth. aa_biggrin.gif

rats I'm only a Disciple... must post more more... only 820 posts to go.

edit: No worries Grond... never had anyone suggest I would spam before :shocked: I always say something meaningful in my posts... which is why this is an edit Just to be on the safe side... though if she tries to headlock me I'll send in my bouncers (2 130lb goats... they can headbut way harder than any hominid... but I don't know if they will on command)

Pacific Morrowind

rats I'm only a Disciple... must post more more... only 820 posts to go.

edit: No worries Grond... never had anyone suggest I would spam before :shocked: I always say something meaningful in my posts... which is why this is an edit Just to be on the safe side... though if she tries to headlock me I'll send in my bouncers (2 130lb goats... they can headbut way harder than any hominid... but I don't know if they will on command)

Pacific Morrowind

No problems PacMo ~ I used my bad brogue style in my fake warning! Means I was being playful.

And the spamming to get to Diviner - that's gotta be done on another site anyway... :rofl: ...please grond, read the post before replying... :grr:aa_biggrin.gif

I also envy you if you truly have goats. They're strange and cool animals.

I also envy you if you truly have goats. They're strange and cool animals.

that they are... though rather than eat a slipper they would prefer a highly poisonous plant. at least I have one goat that is evidently immune to all normal goat poisons (normal goat eats 1/4c of wilted cherry leaves and x-x) and she's eaten whole cherry trees to the ground. but most importantly they are sweet and very intelligent. Their favourite thing is walks (basically like a dog walk but with more browsing, slower and a lot more of them and no leashes) and follow perfectly.

Pacific Morrowind