DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Request] Blazblue Armor and Weapon

Shamrockx7

Well nobody bothered answering my request for these two things I would like so I hope there are some people here that could help.

I was wondering if anyone around here could try and make the suit and possibly the weapon of Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue.

http://www.blazblue.com/wp-content/gallery.../Jin%20full.jpg

I would guess that it would be hard to do but I hope someone can atleast try. If there are things certain changes you need to do then I dont mind aslong as someone can make it.

Thanks in advance

I don't know about anyone else but when I click the link, I get a 404 error. Me thinks your link is bad.

Edit:

It's how you copied the link, littlerally its trying to load the following link:

http://www.blazblue.com/wp-content/gallery .../Jin%20full.jpg

/gallery.../Jin%20full.jpg is where the problem is, the ... needs to be replaced with the proper link information for that area.

Should point out that this is a normal auto-shorten effect that happens on some forums. Even this one doesnt show the full link I posted, however i just added a space to show the full addy that appears when you click the link

Edited by Si-Shen

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that TESA is a site dedicated to encouraging people to mod for themselves, by offering classes and tutorials,and that request threads of this nature run counter to our goal of doing just that.

Take a look at the various tutorials here, and seize the initiative to attempt to make this for yourself. We can offer support and advice throughout the learning process, and indeed would be glad to.

>_< Hope it works now http://round1ko.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jin-full.jpg

I was actually planning on making this on my own but seeing as how I have no Blender experience it would take me along time.... I did read most of the Blender tutorial stuff before I posted this but everytime when I use blender and follow a tutorial I just can´t get it.... >_<

>_< Hope it works now http://round1ko.com/...04/jin-full.jpg

I was actually planning on making this on my own but seeing as how I have no Blender experience it would take me along time.... I did read most of the Blender tutorial stuff before I posted this but everytime when I use blender and follow a tutorial I just can´t get it.... >_<

Well then you're in just the right place to get help with whatever's eluding you and learn! Teaching is TESA's primary goal and we have many Scholars and members who are more than happy to help you learn and be able to create your own visions. Please, make use of the classes here. You can learn if only you are actually willing to. :smug:

Well then you're in just the right place to get help with whatever's eluding you and learn! Teaching is TESA's primary goal and we have many Scholars and members who are more than happy to help you learn and be able to create your own visions. Please, make use of the classes here. You can learn if only you are actually willing to. :smug:

^^ This!!

These guys here are an endless support system. Truly. I posted my first post on modeling a couple of days ago and lots responded with encouragement and even some tips! I downloaded the stuff and dove in. It's scary at first and really intimidating. But a couple of hours a day and I'm working my way through it. I'm slow but I'll get there :smug: Then hopefully, if good enough I can contribute something of worth to give back for all those freebie downloads they gave me. aa_banana.gif

Okay well I guess I´ll take another shot at blender... >_> just get ready for some stupid questions I might have.

That's the spirit, we love stupid questions! aa_biggrin.gif

Be sure to check out Echonite's video tutorials for modeling weapons, I believe they're in the [WIP]/[REL] forum, I'll see if I can scrounge up a link.

[EDIT] Here you go

• 2 weeks later...

Well I dunno if anyones going to read this but... I have started to learn how to make weapons thanks to those Video Tutorials by Echonite they were very helpful. Now my main thing now is learning how to make some armor.... So does anyone know of any video tutorials for making Armor in Blender?

Thanks in advance