DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Greetings

Mannimagnus

Hello, im Mannimagnus, a young modder with many projects, growing by the days that pass, I know Whoguru and Dark Rider from ORE [Oblivions Real Estate] as well as Yevic, [where are ya snackoon? :lmao: ], here is a link for ORE:

http://ljosa.proboards.com/index.cgi?

if you want more information about me, click my profile aa_tongue.gif , as for this thread, you all you new people may also introduce yourself in here. aa_biggrin.gif

Mannimagnus

Welcome welcome ... Have a cookie and some coffee!

:poke: okay so I lost the coffee, maybe some soda :wave:

its not soda.... its pop XD

anyway, welcome to the forums! i know them from the Beth forums. always great to see another modder around. more stuff for me to download. :smug:

oh, and add me! :wave:

its not soda.... its pop :poke:

anyway, welcome to the forums! i know them from the Beth forums. always great to see another modder around. more stuff for me to download. :wave:

oh, and add me! XD

Will add you!, heres a link to my profile at Tes Nexus, you can get my mods there:

http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1142233

i'll upload them here soon aa_biggrin.gif .

Maybe the Wabbajack is the Book of Knowledge. Maybe I'm smarter because I know cats can be bats can be rats can be hats can be gnats can be thats can be thises. And that doors can be boars can be snores can be floors can be roars can be spores can be yours can be mine. I must be smart, for the interconnective system is very clear to me. Then why, or wherefore do people keep calling me mad?

Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack.

- Wabbajack, a Daggerfall book.

Blessings of the Mad God and the Alliance!

I fell in love with a cloud once, though I don't really remember it.

aa_tongue.gif

Have good times on the forums!