DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

PGRD error

Nic-V

SetFormID bashing entry in form ID map at 000936FC

Form basher: type PGRD_ID

Bashed form: PGRD Form " (000936FC)

We've all had them -CS errors. But this one is confusing me. You'd think it is somehow related to IDs but the answer probably lies in what a PGRD form is.

Any ideas? aa_tongue.gif

PGRD=Pathgrid! Obviously :simba:

I didn't use TES4Edit I used Gecko but indeed I modified it through there. Well I'll try removing all pathgrids in my interiors, see what happens.

Speaking of removing pathgrids I once removed the entire tamriel pathgrid by accident XD

PGRD=Pathgrid! Obviously :simba:

I didn't use TES4Edit I used Gecko but indeed I modified it through there. Well I'll try removing all pathgrids in my interiors, see what happens.

Speaking of removing pathgrids I once removed the entire tamriel pathgrid by accident XD

I think it's a harmless alert of alteration. I wouldn't work at removing it unless a more certain person posts that you should.

I think it's a harmless alert of alteration. I wouldn't work at removing it unless a more certain person posts that you should.

Well thanks for the tip but I'll try removing it anyway. Aside from not having anything else to do it's slightly annoying to see it pop up each time aa_biggrin.gif

Just as an aside, it's not a good idea to use TES4Edit or Gecko to edit the grid. The data stored in those is very picky about being messed with outside the CS and you run the risk of corrupting it and having to rebuild it in the CS anyway. Best to limit yourself to using the automated cleaning options if you suspect duplicates and fix any suspected errors in the CS.

Just as an aside, it's not a good idea to use TES4Edit or Gecko to edit the grid. The data stored in those is very picky about being messed with outside the CS and you run the risk of corrupting it and having to rebuild it in the CS anyway. Best to limit yourself to using the automated cleaning options if you suspect duplicates and fix any suspected errors in the CS.

Oh yes however this had to do with exporting certain interiros from an island mod, wasn't using it to clean anything up aa_tongue.gif