DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

General Questions

DarkRider

Check out my dialog tutorial for basic quest writing. Once you get the basics down, it should be pretty simple to make more complicated quests. The processes for writing simple fetch and retrieve quests are the same as for writing massive quests like defeating Dagoth Ur and even that quest was broken down into smaller parts. If you have any questions, let me know.

Why thank you! I will try to do this if I get a chance. I hope I can.

• 1 month later...

Well now, slap me for making assumptions. :noway:

Not to derail the thread any more, but my tutorial is a nine page Word document with custom formating. Would I be able to upload it here or to a staff member to have it posted? The formating isn't an issue, but it contains 3,226 words and I'd rather not run into a character limit if I can avoid it. Thanks.

Tutorial submitted. I apologize if the formating is a bit off, but it's somewhat difficult to get it right using the editor here for me. The board kept most of the formating, but I had to change a few things to make it look better.

Anytime, Donnato. Let me know if any of the sections are unclear, incomplete, or need more explanation. I had thought about adding screenshots but never got around to it.

That reminds me: is there a way to add screenshots to a tutorial and have them show up in the tutorial itself (not as external links) without having to use an external website like Photobucket?

Another question: I have some experience in creating NPCs with custom heads and hairs as well as adding new clothing, armor, and weapons to the game but not making them. I could write up some short tutorials for those if there's any interest.

• 8 months later...

Another question: I have some experience in creating NPCs with custom heads and hairs as well as adding new clothing, armor, and weapons to the game but not making them. I could write up some short tutorials for those if there's any interest.

Would you also include something about of how to handle existing NPC in CS for a 'Creating a new NPC' tutorial. :smile:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...