DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Returning to Vvardenfell!

Relic

13 members have voted

1. 1. Race?

• Imperial
    • Argonian
    • Khajiit
    • Dunmer
    • Altmer
    • Bosmer
    • Nord
    • Orc
    • Breton
    • Redguard
  2. 2. Class-type

• Melee
    • Ranged/Stealth
    • Magic
    • Melee & Magic
    • Ranged & Magic
    • Other
  3. 3. Great House?

• Hlaalu
    • Redoran
    • Telvanni

Well, while uploading all the files (and believe me there's a lot!) for my new server, I've decided to go back and experience Morrowind for real as I have never really done so before...

Keeping things simple mod wise. Just the DLC, Book Jackets, Tribunal Integration, Bloodmoon Extras, MGE and my old Carnajo's texture replacements. (simple! aa_tongue.gif )

I am considering turning it into a kind of Journal either in the Tavern (or wherever would suit best?) written from the characters perspective to make things a lil' more interesting!

Fire away what I should play as and I'll hopefully start him or her very soon! :eyeroll:

A Khajiit thief, specialized in using short blades and throwing stars.

I had to vote for a House (Hlaalu), but I say... be a freelance thief! Piss off the Thieves Guild by selling your stolen goods to the merchants.

As for religion, Imperial Cult, but without believing in the Gods. Simply join to steal the donations they receive. :rofl:

• 1 year later...

I'm coming back to Morrowind, in a new incredible way.

A Nord. As class,Sorcerer.

Yes, Sorcerer. A big, tall, blondhaired and tattooed Sorcerer.

Despite my usual character is a Breton Pilgrim, and in the end of my previous games i tried also Breton Sorcerer, this time i want a more imposing character, healthy and magical, a new one that must clash with the usual choices.

For the Birthsign, i have had used mainly the Lady, because is a sign of Azura's will, but i will think much, and i will try to use the Lord instead. Powerful birthsign, and i think will be good in the time, despite their Fire weakness, and not all enemies use Fireballsbut this give me a very healthy character and good chances for survival and fight, when needed.

What a Nord have to do with Dunmer and Morrowind itself? Nords are ancient enemies, they fought against Nerevar at Red Mountain, they was invaders.

And again, what a Nord have to do with magicka? Seem nothing, but here's a reply: as in every cultures, also Nords have their "black sheeps" people that not want follow ancient trails, that feel bad with their own attitudes, that want more than a sword in hand and an armor. They are the people that see longer than others, that make the difference, and it's a BIG difference.

My Nord will be one of them, a man that choosed to be outcast from his own family, his clan, but mix the tradition with a new way to live, and become someone.

And i will think that my big blondhaired Sorcerer will become greater than many other Nords, maybe of all Nords.

Edited by Saad