DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Favorite NPC

Glaedr

You mean like just walking up to his targets and slicing them in half, and the hanging his enemys heads in his "home", and his........wierd connection with Telandril...... :D

Absolutely! I admire that man and I love his motto :

"I don't know who that Sithis is or who the Night Mother is really..., but she pays me gold to kill people so I don't care."

I also admire his honesty when talking about his contract on the 5th year old girl. "I was dressed as a clown. Well...she didn't live to see her sixth birthday! Hahahaha!!!"

And all the better for him if he manages to go out with Telandril. Telandril will be safe in the arms of a bulky, strong Orc.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! I admire that man and I love his motto :

"I don't know who that Sithis is or who the Night Mother is really..., but she pays me gold to kill people so I don't care."

I also admire his honesty when talking about his contract on the 5th year old girl. "I was dressed as a clown. Well...she didn't live to see her sixth birthday! Hahahaha!!!"

And all the better for him if he manages to go out with Telandril. Telandril will be safe in the arms of a bulky, strong Orc.

My favorite person in that place is Teinavva, I like the orc but........only because he is in DB, I guess im like Maraj-Dar, will talk to him, but only because of the faction. :D

Is she really a necromancer... or that other necro word? Because necromancers are not necro-you-know-what. vava.gif

Interesting that they refer her as a "Him". I never noticed that!

No, she's a necrophile, which as you say isn't quite the same thing: necromancers are Teh Eebil whereas Falanu is just a bit kinky.

There's a few examples where people refer to others as the wrong sex; there's even at least one example where someone refers to themselves as the wrong sex, but I forget who offhand.

I still haven't thought of a given individual yet; tricky one, as Nic points out.

As far as groups go... perhaps the Mages Guild, and in particular the Bruma guild (yeah I know) I think just because of its laid-back attitude, what with the relaxed alchemist, the practical jokers and there's even something likeable about the ineptly social climbing nature of Jeanne.

I've always quite admired Modryn through his gruff, grumpy demeanour: reliable chap who's determined to do the right thing, and probably worth going down the pub to have a drink with. Mazoga similarly, although she's ludicrously rude she is the sort who'll be a solid ally for life, when she's not asleep at least. And there's Dar-Ma who I think you really have to have a heart of coal to dislike, though she strikes me as perhaps not being the most scintillating conversationalist.

There's certainly numerous others, but they'll do for now. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I have to admit, I got a thing for dear ole death wish dunmer Farwill Indarys. He's got personality and it's fun trying to save his bum when he's forever trying to *jump on my sword* in battle, hells bells I lose count of the number of times I've reloaded the game just to save him because I like a bit of snarky personality - in my game characters.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
there's even at least one example where someone refers to themselves as the wrong sex, but I forget who offhand.

That's City-Swimmer.

My favourite NPCs would be Haskill, or possibly Goblin Jim, or Dagail. I also like the Khajiit woman in the Bravil fighter's guild, simply for the line "advanced trainer in the marITal art of hand to hand combat"- a slip of the dialogue-typer's hand, or a wisely placed joke... and also S'Fara, the khaajit outside the gates of madness "you can't see me, he can't see me, no-one can see me"