DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello Everyone

AlexPej79

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings AlexPej79! I am late to the party, but that is no matter.

If you need any pointers to get to a specific sub-forum, simply ask away and we will answer.

Have a good time in the Alliance!

Greetings Cliffworms, no problem about asking for help. In my other post I asked for help and received a reply fast.

And I am having a good time

Oh did'nt see this two days ago, anyway:

Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Alliance Alex!, have a cookie :D or two :);) or three :cookie4u: :cookie4u: :cookie4u: okay enough for you, they're mine!. :cookie:

ehm I mean, welcome fellow Oblivion addict! :LoveES:

LOL, Thank you, Mannimagnus, I guess you have the madness of Sheogorath? Ok, take all my :cookie4u: 's (showing only 5 and giving 5) and just leave my organs alone.

thats good. i often find that i get replies here faster and w/ more useful info than i do over at the beth forums. There is more of a family atmosphere here as well.

I like it. :D

I think that is mainly due to us havig a slower and calmer community here. We are not in a mad rush like the beth forums, where its non stop till the early hours of the morning :)

thats good. i often find that i get replies here faster and w/ more useful info than i do over at the beth forums. There is more of a family atmosphere here as well.

I like it. :D

That's true, over at beth (not blaming beth), some members just give non-helpful replies. They just want to gather post points to get stars. I am there b/c, if the members who help aren't there. Then those who seek help, who is going to help them. Like I said everyone need help b/c someone can learn a tip from someone's experience.

Edited by AlexPej79

That's true, over at beth (not blaming beth), member just give non-helpful replies. They just want to gather post points to get stars. I am there b/c, if the members who help aren't there. Then those who seek help, who is going to help them. Like I said everyone need help b/c someone can learn a tip from someone's experience.

Its not really a case of wanting more stars, I think its more a case of they don't have the ability to teach, or are not able to communicate the information is a simple way for beginnners. In this case it puts the modder off the idea of teaching someone :D

Hence the creation of the Alliance and the one and only ES Modding school :)

Its not really a case of wanting more stars, I think its more a case of they don't have the ability to teach, or are not able to communicate the information is a simple way for beginnners. In this case it puts the modder off the idea of teaching someone :D

Hence the creation of the Alliance and the one and only ES Modding school :)

Thanks InsanitySorrow, that was a fast reply. Yes, you made good point about them not having the ability to teach. I wish they did, b/c those who need help are sometimes stuck and can't further. I guess they just have to wait for the Scholars.

Thanks InsanitySorrow, that was a fast reply. Yes, you made good point about them not having the ability to teach. I wish they did, b/c those who need help are sometimes stuck and can't further. I guess they just have to wait for the Scholars.

Thanks, I reply fast sometimes :D, As far as I have been able to tell is that most beginners who get stuck either go searching for what they need or just quit.

Its hard to learn without someone there to help when times get hard :)

We do our best to be beginner friendly around here. :yes: TESA certainly got me off and modding with a running jump and both the Scholars and our more experienced modder members are brilliant about answering questions. One of the many things I adore about this site. :yes: I was a fan long before I was staff. LOL

Thanks, I reply fast sometimes :D , As far as I have been able to tell is that most beginners who get stuck either go searching for what they need or just quit.

Its hard to learn without someone there to help when times get hard :)

We do our best to be beginner friendly around here. :D TESA certainly got me off and modding with a running jump and both the Scholars and our more experienced modder members are brilliant about answering questions. One of the many things I adore about this site. :D I was a fan long before I was staff. LOL

Thanks again for the replies, here is 2 :D:rofl: 's one for each. I have a weird story. I really don't get spoiled from spoiler b/c if I do that quest I won't really remember it. Example the fighter's guild, On my 3rd run I was like, I don't remember doing this job or quest. Its weird, but I like it b/c it's like I am playing a new game for that moment.

Edited by AlexPej79

Thanks again for the replies, here is 2 cookies.gifcookies.gif 's one for each. I have a weird story. I really don't get spoiled from spoiler b/c if I do that quest I won't really remember it. Example the fighter's guild, On my 3rd run I was like, I don't remember doing this job or quest. Its weird, but I like it b/c it's like I am playing a new game for that moment.

Wish I could do that, then vanilla oblivion would never get boring :D

Wish I could do that, then vanilla oblivion would never get boring :rofl:

Here critterman a :D for you. HAHA, So what platform are you on and what DLC you have? If on PC, do you have mods? The mods I like I have saved in you-tube. A few are island in sky, sims type island, flying dragon, morrowind redone into oblivion graphics, there is lots more. I can make a list and then post them in my profile. Before I do use them, I first give my thanks and respect, b/c the modders work hard on them. I am sure you know this critterman, but just wanted to post it. See you later.

I know I'm late, but welcome Alex! Here, have a minion :D !

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you ever get stuck, there's plenty of people to ask for help here! (Unlike Beth Forums :pints: )

Thanks zaldeir, and thanks for the minion. Here's a :lmao: for you. How many minion you have left, not sure if I have enough cookies for them. Ok, no problem, I will ask if I need some help.

Here critterman a :shrug: for you. HAHA, So what platform are you on and what DLC you have? If on PC, do you have mods? The mods I like I have saved in you-tube. A few are island in sky, sims type island, flying dragon, morrowind redone into oblivion graphics, there is lots more. I can make a list and then post them in my profile. Before I do use them, I first give my thanks and respect, b/c the modders work hard on them. I am sure you know this critterman, but just wanted to post it. See you later.

i want to see these vids...

and have a grandmaster! :rofl: i think that beats a minion. lol