DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello Everyone

AlexPej79

Its the texture package used in the one that lists a lot of mods. You might want to post your computer specs just to make sure you will be ok. Other then that. Modding opens up a whole new world to the game

When I go to my gaming pc, I can do that later or tomorrow. I will post the specs. Thanks for that info, just to let you know the parts in my gaming pc are from 2006.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Don't let TLM scare you off. As long as you add mods wisely to your game, you can get most things to play nicely. The important thing is to not go crazy right off the bat and add 30 mods in at once. You add a few, play a bit and see if they like being their together, then add a few more, etc...and always ALWAYS read the readme for each and every mod you add. :D And of course never be afraid to ask for advice about what will work with what or if QTR will run on your system.

LOL Don't let TLM scare you off. As long as you add mods wisely to your game, you can get most things to play nicely. The important thing is to not go crazy right off the bat and add 30 mods in at once. You add a few, play a bit and see if they like being their together, then add a few more, etc...and always ALWAYS read the readme for each and every mod you add. :D And of course never be afraid to ask for advice about what will work with what or if QTR will run on your system.

LOL, TLM did scare me but you took the fear away, Thanks. You are right about not going crazy with lots of MODS. I am impressed in those MODS in the videos. By the time I get to play OB on PC, after PS3 who knows maybe do another PC upgrade. My cousin who does it, keeps telling me to upgrade, but the wife is not happy about it. Whatever, but I will put the spec on my current gaming PC later.

*Rawr* Mm you'll be surprised on what you can pull out of some computer. Most of the time it is the graphics card. Did not to scare you. I didn't know i was scary..

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=468&do=view_album&album=18

Is my gallery. Whoguru has some amazing pics of her character.....specially her Argonian.

*Rawr* Mm you'll be surprised on what you can pull out of some computer. Most of the time it is the graphics card. Did not to scare you. I didn't know i was scary..

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=468&do=view_album&album=18

Is my gallery. Whoguru has some amazing pics of her character.....specially her Argonian.

LOL, scared me a little, but it's all fun. Thanks for the link.

While I do hate to be a party pooper, discussion of Morroblivion is against the rules of this forum. :bagged: Because Bethesda has very clear laws about taking assets from one game and mashing them into another, Morroblivion is an illegal application. As such, we will not allow discussion of it here. If you must look more fully into it, they do have their own website. Thank you.