DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

REPORT: Site Instability and Weirdness

DarkRider

Hail Allies,

There was a report this morning about some weirdness on the site last night with things freezing up, no one could post and the main site was down completely. Again, just a few minutes ago the site dropped offline with a driver error. There were some minor server errors going on, that were not directly related to this site, but we sort of caught the backwash from it. The site host assures that things are running now and should remain stable.

Site seems stable to me, infact I have not noticed anything at all. Maybe we escaped unharmed :D

LOL Sadly no! If you were here between 2 and 4 in the morning it was a mess! ;) No one could post anything! Very glad our hosts have gotten that fixed! :P

I haven't noticed a slow down anywhere on the forums. Is it possible your internet connection's being funky? :) Or is it just TESA you're experiencing this on?

That`s entirely possible since I`m on a public link. It`s a pretty fast connection usually. Might just be alot of folks between here and the node on line today.

Hmm... I did notice FF was having slow down issues this morning, but I thought it was FF not the site. Are you all using firefox? Cause IE is working fine right now.

I`m on IE and things seem to have picked up now. I can vping around the site like my usual BB in a boxcar self, Critterman.

IS, that`s one reason I dont mind hanging out here all day sometimes, that and really, really good coffee (12 oz. refills .50 cents) and bagles.